Author Topic: breaking news!! Kobe Bryant Puppet Finds LeBron James Puppet Dead...  (Read 1786 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
 :P :P :P

http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/kobe_bryant_puppet_finds?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Kobe Bryant Puppet Finds LeBron James Puppet Dead In Apartment Bathtub

LOS ANGELES?Upon returning to his apartment fresh off advancing to the NBA Finals, Kobe Bryant Puppet discovered his roommate and rival, Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James Puppet, lying dead in their bathtub. Los Angeles police officials stated there was no evidence of foul play, as the deep lacerations on James' felt wrists appeared to be self-inflicted. "I knew he was upset about losing to the [Orlando] Magic, but I never thought he would do something like this," the shocked and fabric-based representation of Bryant told reporters, his facial expression stoic and his eyes unblinking. "Maybe I should have seen it coming. One minute LeBron was happy and covering the apartment with talcum powder, and the next he was playing video games and not wanting to be disturbed. Maybe it's my fault for putting my championship rings on display in our apartment." The puppet LeBron is the fifth roommate of either the puppet or real-life Bryant to commit suicide
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: breaking news!! Kobe Bryant Puppet Finds LeBron James Puppet Dead...
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 10:35:48 AM »
LMAO!
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 10:43:59 AM »
 ;D

Did you guys see the "gone fishing" pic of the Cavs?  The LeBron puppet was on fire in the water and there was a lil-penny puppet holding a lighter.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 10:46:53 AM »
;D

Did you guys see the "gone fishing" pic of the Cavs?  The LeBron puppet was on fire in the water and there was a lil-penny puppet holding a lighter.

lmfao!!

On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 10:50:43 AM »

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"