Author Topic: Andrew Bynum has become a problem!  (Read 2540 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Andrew Bynum has become a problem!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 11:52:30 AM »
This about sums up why the Lakers are not doing a better job using their size to their advantage....

http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 12:01:03 PM »
"This user is currently ignored."
 ;D

This about sums up why the Lakers are not doing a better job using their size to their advantage....

I'm really bothered by Bynums lack of effort on the court.  His new contract kicks in next year so I don't expect it to change.  I don't like what Phil is doing with the lineups.  Right now both Farmar and Brown are playing better than Fisher.  Fisher needs to spend more time on the bench, his lack of defense on penetration is causing a lot of problems for the Lakers bigs.

Something needs to change for next year, win or lose the title.  If PJ leaves IMO Bynum will not change because he will be butting heads with Kobe.  If Bynum leaves the Lakers are going to be way too soft to compete in the WC.  Bynum is supposed to be the franchise player of the future, I knew this kid didn't have it and I think the Lakers are going to pay for not seeing what I saw from day one.  This kid is a mental midget and prima dona, no heart and his effort is dictated by how many shots he takes and makes.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 12:18:20 PM »
"This user is currently ignored."
 ;D

I'm really bothered by Bynums lack of effort on the court.  His new contract kicks in next year so I don't expect it to change.  I don't like what Phil is doing with the lineups.  Right now both Farmar and Brown are playing better than Fisher.  Fisher needs to spend more time on the bench, his lack of defense on penetration is causing a lot of problems for the Lakers bigs.

Something needs to change for next year, win or lose the title.  If PJ leaves IMO Bynum will not change because he will be butting heads with Kobe.  If Bynum leaves the Lakers are going to be way too soft to compete in the WC.  Bynum is supposed to be the franchise player of the future, I knew this kid didn't have it and I think the Lakers are going to pay for not seeing what I saw from day one.  This kid is a mental midget and prima dona, no heart and his effort is dictated by how many shots he takes and makes.

To throw more logs on the fire too....

He has spent time chasing around Rhianna and been seen going out with her recently.....which might explain why his head is not in the game.  Seriously, he is a mental midget and bought too much into his own hype.

I'll say it now.  You were right and I was wrong.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 12:24:15 PM »

He has spent time chasing around Rhianna and been seen going out with her recently.....which might explain why his head is not in the game.  Seriously, he is a mental midget and bought too much into his own hype.

LOL!  A discussion about playoff basketball somehow involves Rianna, only in Laker land baby!  Actually I heard on the radio that Rianna is dating a guy who is also her agent, if it was Bynum it would have been all over the news.  I read somewhere that Bynum was partying somewhere recently, I was pissed when I heard about him giving piggy back rides to girls at the Playboy mansion a few weeks before his debut this year after comming of KNEE SURGERY!  Why would you carry a girl on your shoulders after a knee injury?  Bynum needs to be "checked".

The more I think about it the angrier I get at Bynum!  He's starting to look like Olwakandi and Dampier in that they disappeared after getting a fat contract.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 12:52:26 PM »

LOL!  A discussion about playoff basketball somehow involves Rianna, only in Laker land baby!  Actually I heard on the radio that Rianna is dating a guy who is also her agent, if it was Bynum it would have been all over the news.  I read somewhere that Bynum was partying somewhere recently, I was pissed when I heard about him giving piggy back rides to girls at the Playboy mansion a few weeks before his debut this year after comming of KNEE SURGERY!  Why would you carry a girl on your shoulders after a knee injury?  Bynum needs to be "checked".

The more I think about it the angrier I get at Bynum!  He's starting to look like Olwakandi and Dampier in that they disappeared after getting a fat contract.

It involves Rhianna because he's been seeing her (and going ga ga) while at the same time looking like his head is not in the game.  And whether you saw it on the news doesn't change the fact that it has happened and been going on.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, 02:38:48 PM »

It involves Rhianna because he's been seeing her (and going ga ga) while at the same time looking like his head is not in the game.  And whether you saw it on the news doesn't change the fact that it has happened and been going on.

So what you're saying is....somebody needs to "Chris Brown" Bynum?  j/k   :P
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2009, 02:44:50 PM »

So what you're saying is....somebody needs to "Chris Brown" Bynum?  j/k   :P

No JKs.  That seriously is what needs to happen LOL

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2009, 10:40:04 AM »
Bynum is looking better but he still lacks intensity.  All too often he just goes for the fouls at the rim and looks at the other guys like "why did you let him get through?".  Earlier in the season he was trying to block the shot not just foul the guy to stop him.

I hope Bynum can carry some of his game 5 success to Denver but I doubt it, I think he will wilt like a purple and gold flower.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2009, 11:00:33 AM »
Bynum is looking better but he still lacks intensity.  All too often he just goes for the fouls at the rim and looks at the other guys like "why did you let him get through?".  Earlier in the season he was trying to block the shot not just foul the guy to stop him.

I hope Bynum can carry some of his game 5 success to Denver but I doubt it, I think he will wilt like a purple and gold flower.

He's a taller, black version of Radman.  The guy is a certified space cadet.  That's his main problem.  He is not all that bright (at least basketball wise) and he lacks focus.  When he focuses and plays hard he has a game like last night.  Most of the time however the flashy lights in the stands distract him and he doesn't rotate, block shots, or ATTACK the rim.

Offline rickortreat

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2009, 11:29:32 AM »
Bynum is a dope, but he's the right size for a Center and has good post moves.  I'd take him over Dalembert any day.  He won't save the Lakers but he won't hurt them either. He makes them much tougher inside than they would be without him. He just won't turn into a great Center over his career. 

He's not a problem unless he keeps someone better from playing. There are few players in the NBA who can take advantage of him, as he has the size and speed to match them.  The only thing you should worry about is an opponent getting into his head and causing him to make bone-headed mistakes.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2009, 12:04:09 PM »
Bynum is a dope, but he's the right size for a Center and has good post moves.  I'd take him over Dalembert any day.  He won't save the Lakers but he won't hurt them either. He makes them much tougher inside than they would be without him. He just won't turn into a great Center over his career. 

He's not a problem unless he keeps someone better from playing. There are few players in the NBA who can take advantage of him, as he has the size and speed to match them.  The only thing you should worry about is an opponent getting into his head and causing him to make bone-headed mistakes.

The big difference is that Dalembert NEVER showed he had any game, just a bug dumb guy who could dunk uncontested.  Bynum has show that he can be very productive, last season and this season as well.  Bynum is no franchise player but if he would play as well as he has in the past he would save the Lakers.  He can do everything the Lakers need right now, inside scoring, rebounding, and protecting the paint.  Those are all things he's done well in the past but this kid is just a mental midget right now, he may grow out of it but I doubt he does durring this years playoffs.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"