Author Topic: Fleetwood Mac docu facinating  (Read 970 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Fleetwood Mac docu facinating
« on: May 03, 2009, 10:47:50 AM »
Currently on A&E.
I had no idea.  The band as most of us know it, "Thunder only Happens When its Raining", "Rumors" circa 1975, well, is completely different from the band as it started in 1969.
In '69 they sold more albums then the Beatles and the Rolling Stones combined.  They had like 15 lineup changes in the between years so that the version most of us know has only one of the original members.

Bunch of other side stuff, including two members being diagnosed as skitsophrenic and one member leaving the band with no notice to join a cult.  No it was not the Lakers, but some Central American version.

Very interesting if any of you have any ties to their music and can catch the show.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: Fleetwood Mac docu facinating
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 12:11:53 AM »
Currently on A&E.
I had no idea.  The band as most of us know it, "Thunder only Happens When its Raining", "Rumors" circa 1975, well, is completely different from the band as it started in 1969.
In '69 they sold more albums then the Beatles and the Rolling Stones combined.  They had like 15 lineup changes in the between years so that the version most of us know has only one of the original members.

Bunch of other side stuff, including two members being diagnosed as skitsophrenic and one member leaving the band with no notice to join a cult.  No it was not the Lakers, but some Central American version.

Very interesting if any of you have any ties to their music and can catch the show.

You just can't help yourself can you?  Not to worry, Kobe will be on TV soon enough for you to get your man crush fix.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 10:02:44 AM »
You just can't help yourself can you? 
No, i think Fleetwood Mac has sold more albums then Kobe.
Wait, lets check your basement.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 01:06:52 PM »
You just can't help yourself can you? 
No, i think Fleetwood Mac has sold more albums then Kobe.
Wait, lets check your basement.

::)
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"