Author Topic: Gone Fishin  (Read 15953 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Gone Fishin
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2009, 09:12:23 AM »

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2009, 09:14:25 AM »

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2009, 10:01:38 AM »

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2009, 12:05:47 PM »
The pics posted belie what some people claim they believe in wouldn't you say? Such as morality and modesty? I would. This kind of stuff continues I am out of here, I know that won't bother some of you one whit.

I'm sorry Derek, don't mean to sound self righteous again, but I thought we had a gentleman's agreement, a certain individual however, continues to flaunt it.
Dan

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2009, 01:08:37 PM »
The pics posted belie what some people claim they believe in wouldn't you say? Such as morality and modesty? I would. This kind of stuff continues I am out of here, I know that won't bother some of you one whit.

I'm sorry Derek, don't mean to sound self righteous again, but I thought we had a gentleman's agreement, a certain individual however, continues to flaunt it.

I was carrying that flag for a couple of days, I don't mind the pics but I know it's not for everyone.  Not cursing is a bastard for me.  It's actually a bastard filled bastard covered in bastard!

Is it possible for ME to sound self righteous?
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2009, 02:19:00 PM »

I think if anything we all can agree, whether we like the pics or not, that it has no place at a BASKETBALL message board.  Just yet another bs distraction from actually talking about basketball.

Though at least it isn't nearly as annoying as crying about refs prior to the tip and then arguing over what Jeanie Buss put on her Twitter......
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2009, 02:20:25 PM »
Though at least it isn't nearly as annoying as ..... arguing over what Jeanie Buss put on her Twitter......

Speak for yourself HATER!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2009, 03:04:58 PM »

Woops that is a future Spurs cheerleader.
Carrie Prejean Miss California and Miss USA runnerup.

best post you've made in years.

;)

LakerFan Dan

Another fake apology is not going to help.  Dabods previous post to you, you answer did nothing but attempt to invalidate 'bods post and swing the attention over to me, which you are likewise doing here. 
WayOutWest has cursed numerous times, continues to do so, yet not a peep out of you and you don't pop your head out of your snowcave until now.   Please, the board is not stupid.  It's beyond obvious your agenda.  I'm fine with the no cursing.  You however, basically have "No cursing, unless it's from a fellow Laker Worshipper."

As to the "gentlemens agreement" for no bikini clad pics, please you or anyone show me by previous post where we ever agreed to that.  I've posted dabods response to my Carrie Prejean pics above.  So don't try your usual forcing your views on the rest of us, Laker Bois.  However, to show i am sensitive to those wishes for no pics of cheerleaders, etc, how about this?:  The thread with any pics that might not wish to be viewed shall be clearly marked.  I've already begun, one is up.

board?  I'll wait to hear from the board in it's entirety

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2009, 03:09:50 PM »
Yes the board is not stupid Reality.  You keep posting up the pictures on purpose, in hopes that Laker Fan Dan will leave.  Yet some how you think you can just say "im doing this for the board and no other reason" and people will believe you.   They have nothing to do with basketball.  The fact you skated away from a basketball debate about the Lakers/Nuggets to try to bait Laker Fan Dan to leave the board by making a brand new thread sums it all up.  You don't want to talk basketball.  You just want attention.

Cussing can still be used while debating basketball.  Can posting up pictures of random females? No.

And please don't try to give the entire board credit for their intelligence then turn around to try to make 'gay' jokes because people are telling you to stick to discussing basketball on a BASKETBALL MESSAGE BOARD. 
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 03:13:47 PM by westkoast »

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2009, 03:28:54 PM »
Reality,

Until the "entire" board speaks up.  Great cop-out.  One person doesn't agree, or doesn't speak up, and you'll go on over the vocal objections of others.

I still think "know your audience" applies, whether it's mandated or not.  And the last thing I'd want to do is drive away some posters simply because they thought my non-basketball related stuff was boorish.  Even if I didn't like what they said basketball-wise.  Good conversation dies way too easily.
Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2009, 03:54:00 PM »
Reality,

Until the "entire" board speaks up.  Great cop-out.  One person doesn't agree, or doesn't speak up, and you'll go on over the vocal objections of others.

I still think "know your audience" applies, whether it's mandated or not.  And the last thing I'd want to do is drive away some posters simply because they thought my non-basketball related stuff was boorish.  Even if I didn't like what they said basketball-wise.  Good conversation dies way too easily.

Great "cop out" wanting to hear others opinions? 

You presumptuously assume i wont listen to any other opinions?
So i guess Bods opinion didn't count to you.

Silence on the silence of LFDs view of WoW swearing.  ::)
As to your know your audience, please you and Laker Fan Dan explain

Offline rickortreat

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2009, 04:10:46 PM »
I thought the title post made it pretty clear this was for laughs.  I guess some people don't have a sense of humour.

Where's all the posters of Sixers Gone Fishin'? Or, did you think they started fishing before the playoffs were over?

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2009, 04:16:42 PM »
^^ no we can only have what they dictate is their acceptable form of sense of humor.  ;)

As to no Sixers Fishin pics, i do not produce 99.99% of the 'chops i post.
They haven't done any Sixer Fishins.   
I'll ask.   :D

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2009, 04:18:37 PM »
I thought the title post made it pretty clear this was for laughs.  I guess some people don't have a sense of humour.

Where's all the posters of Sixers Gone Fishin'? Or, did you think they started fishing before the playoffs were over?

Rick do you see the last few pictures have nothing to do with the actual game of basketball or its players?  That is what is being debated here.  Having 'gone fishing pictures' which actually have SOMETHING to do with basketball is not the problem. 

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2009, 04:24:30 PM »
No BRad, what's being asked here of the entire board is their view of posting occasional cheerleader or other pics.  Along with clear up the swearing issue once and for all, not just by flip flopping Laker Worshipper standards.

Including the offer to post the threads title with knowlege of pics, so you wanna be controller types can avoid if you wish.

That means zig, msc, lurker, Rolando Blackman, Jamold, et al still need to be heard from.