Author Topic: OT - Swine Flu  (Read 2007 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
OT - Swine Flu
« on: April 27, 2009, 12:21:17 AM »
Anyone worried about this?  I mean it is still very early, but I read yesterday the number of deaths in mexico was in the 60's and today it says they are up to 86.  20 cases in the U.S. so far, some in Cali, 2 people very close to SA, and now 8 in new york...how did that happen?  Anyway, just curious if anyone has been paying attention to this at all. 
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: OT - Swine Flu
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 12:25:54 AM »
Anyone worried about this?  I mean it is still very early, but I read yesterday the number of deaths in mexico was in the 60's and today it says they are up to 86.  20 cases in the U.S. so far, some in Cali, 2 people very close to SA, and now 8 in new york...how did that happen?  Anyway, just curious if anyone has been paying attention to this at all. 

With modern tech we can travel long distances in a short amount of time.  Looks like kids partying down south brought it back and there are now 7 cases in California.  The US cases are not too bad because we can treat quickly and effectively but Mexico is a different story. :(
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 12:37:44 AM »
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 10:03:26 AM »
"save the world, eat a pig"   ;)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 10:05:03 AM »

LOL!

http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 12:31:57 PM »

LOL!

The Lakers have played with Swine Flu for years and not had any lingering affects.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 02:10:45 PM »

LOL!

The Lakers have played with Swine Flu for years and not had any lingering affects.

That is because people in LA deal with swine flu often.  If you didn't know swine flu is the feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when the LAPD flashes their lights on you.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com