Author Topic: Who's winning Monday Night?  (Read 12490 times)

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Re: My thoughts
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2009, 11:34:17 AM »

Can we bring this thread back to disparaging one another please!!! ::)

No, you have already stated your distaste for people going after your biggest target, and seeing as I have NO originality when it comes to insults, I am going to leave you alone lest I get another scolding.

Scaredy pants!!
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
Re: Who's winning Monday Night?
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2009, 04:30:09 PM »
Finally, WayOut - with regard to your basketball "challenge":  YOU'RE TOAST.

Why do I get the feeling Joe is promising things others are going to have to deliver. ;)

<intention: to mock and ridicule Joe>
 . . . just in case there was any confusion

;D

...perhaps because I'm a POINT GUARD, and actually *PASS* the ball on occasion.  When someone else drops in that game-winner in WayOut's face off my pass, I still win and WayOut still loses.  Just like it was meant to be.  <grin>
Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2009, 04:44:16 PM »
Back to WOW's B-ball challenge. By all means, take him up on it Skandery. I have met Miguel and I know his weaknesses. He can be had on the court like taking the thick roll away from a wined-up derelict. Similar connection as well, because the wino's roll is just about as valuable as WOW's alledged skills. If you spot him twenty and the ball, you might not see him cry too much afterwards.

Since you're a fan of the Sacklessmental Queens I would not expect you to have any real b-ball knowledge.  In all honesty, of all the people I've met or seen pics of on this board you would be the most a difficult matchup for me, btw that's not saying much.  I would own Skandypants like a $.99 bag of Chile and Lime Fritos because he is way too think to hold his position.  Joe V I would just shoot over and even with my busted knees I would probably be too quick and, DON'T LAUGH, athletic for him to gurad.  JoMal is tall enough and has enough mass to cause me problems and I would have to try and out-quick him but that's close to impossible because I've lost 50% of my mobility due to my busted knees.  When I really messed them up I stopped playing, which caused me to be less active and get heavier and getting heavier caused even more knee problems. 

I'd like to see video of Joe and his crew playing so I could tell you more accurately by how many points I would beat thier backwoods arses. 

Reality would be a cake walk cause he's a dork and I would probably wear my Kobe jersey and he would be so mezmorized that he wouldn't even score a point.

weakkoast only game experience is on this 2nd tier PS3 so no sweat there.....

As for Laker Dan and his problem area on this board, I completely understand. Why dabods chose to address the "Checker Dan" issue instead of the other one is a bit strange, considering that Dan has always been our official spot checker on the board, with insults, and the other one has always been our official board "WOW Wowser" < now, I, for one, never knew THAT particular void required filling on boards like this one, but then I am no browser 'expert'.>

I can't even spell HTNL...techie joke btw.....I know practically nothing about kiddie internet stuff like browsers, I leave that to the children that call themselves "IT Dept." but my SUPERIOR analytical brain can find a pattern in everything including the "toys" on this or any board.  I know this seems like some great skill to you "knowledge" brain types aka grammar geeks, but it's really no sweat.

Speaking of tech....any programmers care to give me some help/insight as to why I get this error:

Dim x as Integer

For x  = 0 to JomalsAge
   'This is where I put my SQL Statements.
Next x

My PC keeps crashing with the following dialog box error message:

Integer Overflow Error!

Sorry, WayOut, but Skander and Caleb are the two most dangerous players here, and you're going to have a difficult time with either.  Skander is WAY more solid than he looks, a far better rebounder than most initially give him credit for, and plays big-man defense quite well - and offensively, he's a handful for ANYONE.  Caleb is a real big-man, with real big-man post-moves, great footwork, better-than-average quickness, and a jumper to three-point range if he chooses to use it.

If you're a post player, you might be able to shoot over me, but that's *IF* you are able to back me down, and *IF* you release to your weak hand.  I play a lot better against post players than most people think.  You're not going to have any trouble shutting down my scoring...but I don't try to be a primary scoring threat;  it's not my game, and no one is going to make me play that game.  My game is you take four people, give me their clones, and my team will win because my teammates will ALWAYS be much, much better than yours.  And I'll sit back and wait for you to leave me, because my teammates are tearing your teammates apart...and THAT is the shot I'll take.
Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2009, 04:59:08 PM »
Back to WOW's B-ball challenge. By all means, take him up on it Skandery. I have met Miguel and I know his weaknesses. He can be had on the court like taking the thick roll away from a wined-up derelict. Similar connection as well, because the wino's roll is just about as valuable as WOW's alledged skills. If you spot him twenty and the ball, you might not see him cry too much afterwards.

Since you're a fan of the Sacklessmental Queens I would not expect you to have any real b-ball knowledge.  In all honesty, of all the people I've met or seen pics of on this board you would be the most a difficult matchup for me, btw that's not saying much.  I would own Skandypants like a $.99 bag of Chile and Lime Fritos because he is way too think to hold his position.  Joe V I would just shoot over and even with my busted knees I would probably be too quick and, DON'T LAUGH, athletic for him to gurad.  JoMal is tall enough and has enough mass to cause me problems and I would have to try and out-quick him but that's close to impossible because I've lost 50% of my mobility due to my busted knees.  When I really messed them up I stopped playing, which caused me to be less active and get heavier and getting heavier caused even more knee problems. 

I'd like to see video of Joe and his crew playing so I could tell you more accurately by how many points I would beat thier backwoods arses. 

Reality would be a cake walk cause he's a dork and I would probably wear my Kobe jersey and he would be so mezmorized that he wouldn't even score a point.

weakkoast only game experience is on this 2nd tier PS3 so no sweat there.....

As for Laker Dan and his problem area on this board, I completely understand. Why dabods chose to address the "Checker Dan" issue instead of the other one is a bit strange, considering that Dan has always been our official spot checker on the board, with insults, and the other one has always been our official board "WOW Wowser" < now, I, for one, never knew THAT particular void required filling on boards like this one, but then I am no browser 'expert'.>

I can't even spell HTNL...techie joke btw.....I know practically nothing about kiddie internet stuff like browsers, I leave that to the children that call themselves "IT Dept." but my SUPERIOR analytical brain can find a pattern in everything including the "toys" on this or any board.  I know this seems like some great skill to you "knowledge" brain types aka grammar geeks, but it's really no sweat.

Speaking of tech....any programmers care to give me some help/insight as to why I get this error:

Dim x as Integer

For x  = 0 to JomalsAge
   'This is where I put my SQL Statements.
Next x

My PC keeps crashing with the following dialog box error message:

Integer Overflow Error!

Sorry, WayOut, but Skander and Caleb are the two most dangerous players here, and you're going to have a difficult time with either.  Skander is WAY more solid than he looks, a far better rebounder than most initially give him credit for, and plays big-man defense quite well - and offensively, he's a handful for ANYONE.  Caleb is a real big-man, with real big-man post-moves, great footwork, better-than-average quickness, and a jumper to three-point range if he chooses to use it.

If you're a post player, you might be able to shoot over me, but that's *IF* you are able to back me down, and *IF* you release to your weak hand.  I play a lot better against post players than most people think.  You're not going to have any trouble shutting down my scoring...but I don't try to be a primary scoring threat;  it's not my game, and no one is going to make me play that game.  My game is you take four people, give me their clones, and my team will win because my teammates will ALWAYS be much, much better than yours.  And I'll sit back and wait for you to leave me, because my teammates are tearing your teammates apart...and THAT is the shot I'll take.

And I, like the Lakers, play much, much better when there are no refs.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2009, 11:09:01 PM »
....and offensively, he's a handful for ANYONE.

I didn't say anything about playing defense!  :P
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2009, 11:09:41 PM »
And I, like the Lakers, play much, much better when there are no refs.

You've NEVER seen a flagrant foul until you've seen ME play without a ref!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"