Author Topic: 2009 Post of the Year  (Read 3379 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
2009 Post of the Year
« on: February 02, 2009, 04:26:38 PM »
It's early, but picking up from *2008s Post of the Year is 2009s:
http://forums.phillyarena.net/index.php?topic=5139.0

By Ted!
http://forums.phillyarena.net/index.php?topic=5333.45
Quote from: WayOutWest on February 01, 2009, 10:37:50 PM
IMO the Jem ban is BS.

Ted response: 
  I know, it's tough WoW. You miss him because you could actually take him in an intellectual one on one. 

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: 2009 Post of the Year
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 04:27:30 PM »
This is pointless flaming and should be a ban able offense.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 05:03:57 PM »
We're throwing the "B" word around quite a bit lately. If anyone was flaming, it was me. Reality's bump (and, again, misuse the quote feature) was secondary.

Hopefully, the board (and WoW) understands that there's history on this board, and that if we were all held to similar standards as the recent "dearly" (really WoW?!?) departed, we'd be screwed.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 05:05:40 PM »
We're throwing the "B" word around quite a bit lately. If anyone was flaming, it was me. Reality's bump (and, again, misuse the quote feature) was secondary.

Hopefully, the board (and WoW) understands that there's history on this board, and that if we were all held to similar standards as the recent "dearly" (really WoW?!?) departed, we'd be screwed.

I am throwing it around a lot.  I think he deserves to be banned for the same reason Jemagee was banned.

You did it as a joke at the end of the year.  Reality is doing this because hes upset that W.O.W has owned him so he has this little weird vendetta.  He constantly flames and you do it, like once or twice a year, big difference.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 10:51:49 PM »

I am throwing it around a lot.  I think he deserves to be banned for the same reason Jemagee was banned.

You did it as a joke at the end of the year.  Reality is doing this because hes upset that W.O.W has owned him so he has this little weird vendetta.  He constantly flames and you do it, like once or twice a year, big difference.

F' that "once or twice a year" BS!  I want Ted BANNED!

P.S. Reality = lame (sad)  :'(
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 01:27:47 PM »
By Jomal:

Quote from: Laker Fan on Today at 11:21:14 AM
........ my wife kept asking me who I was yelling at to just shut his STUPID mouth yesterday.

First off, Dan, it would help if you at least had the TV set ON at the time.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 01:30:10 PM »
Let's switch the title to:

"Reality's favorite comments by other posters making fun of Laker posters because he is unable to do it himself effectively"

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 02:11:50 PM »

"Reality's favorite comments by other posters making fun of Laker posters because he is unable to do it himself effectively"

What I find hard to believe is that any Laker fan on this board considers Reality more of a Laker-basher then some other, unnamed posters, who have a history of deucing in their Lakeraide much more effectively. :P 
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2009, 02:37:52 PM »

What I find hard to believe is that any Laker fan on this board considers Reality more of a Laker-basher then some other, unnamed posters, who have a history of deucing in their Lakeraide much more effectively. :P 

It's not so much the bashing, you're as brutal as anyone, it the sheer nonsensical stupidity and hate for hate's sake I can't deal with, you I just write off as the bitter old man you are, one who is at least intelligent and erudite in his posts, which is saying something given where you live, you must be a regular Einstein, a Man among cowpies there.
Dan

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2009, 02:45:54 PM »

It's not so much the bashing, you're as brutal as anyone, it the sheer nonsensical stupidity and hate for hate's sake I can't deal with, you I just write off as the bitter old man you are, one who is at least intelligent and erudite in his posts, which is saying something given where you live, you must be a regular Einstein, a Man among cowpies there.

And yet I still manage to dwarf my SoCal foes in such a myriad if ways. What passes for being lower then a cowpie down there these days? Oh, right. Trying to match wits with a twit.

Tell me, is that really a challenge for Laker fans?   :D
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2009, 08:15:59 PM »
....and erudite in his posts...

Whoa whoa whao...don't we have a non-cursing rule around here?  I knew Laker Fan was a hypocrite!!!
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2009, 08:19:09 PM »
By Jomal:

Quote from: Laker Fan on Today at 11:21:14 AM
........ my wife kept asking me who I was yelling at to just shut his STUPID mouth yesterday.

First off, Dan, it would help if you at least had the TV set ON at the time.

Please learn to use the quote feature so your post will make sense pendejo!  Bods, why can't stupidity be a basis for banning? Reality = sad  :'(
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2009, 12:15:45 PM »
....and erudite in his posts...

Whoa whoa whao...don't we have a non-cursing rule around here?  I knew Laker Fan was a hypocrite!!!

Throwing around seven letter curse words is the highest form of erudiction, you bass-turd.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2009, 04:43:59 PM »
WOW vs JoMal vs LFD battles are always super entertaining.  JoMal what would it take to get you to post here more often?

Something aside from making the Kings return to early 2000 form. Quite frankly Jesus could suit up for them right now and they still wouldn't make the playoffs.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2009, 06:56:41 PM »
Throwing around seven letter curse words is the highest form of erudiction, you bass-turd.

Geeze, now throwing around sexual inuendo is acceptable?  Laker Fan will never post here again.  :'(
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"