Author Topic: Kobe OWNS LeBron and....  (Read 5497 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Kobe OWNS LeBron and....
« on: January 20, 2009, 12:59:55 AM »
the title of "Best Player in the NBA"!

That is all.......................... ;D
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: Kobe OWNS LeBron and....
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 09:27:03 AM »
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 10:41:07 AM »
Man that's freaky.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 11:01:06 AM »
I thought we all agreed not to post real pictures of board members here?
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 10:59:16 PM »
Kobe drops a HISTORIC 61 points in MSG.  I think LeBron will be a little pumped the next time he's in his future HC at MSG.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 11:03:51 PM »
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 01:02:01 AM »
Jeez, its like Odom single-handedly destroyed the Cavalier team.  Van Gundy is like Hickson, introduce yourself to Lamar Odom's body.  Andrew Bynum who?

"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 02:11:24 AM »
Jeez, its like Odom single-handedly destroyed the Cavalier team.  Van Gundy is like Hickson, introduce yourself to Lamar Odom's body.  Andrew Bynum who?

IMO LO will frustrate Laker fans with his consitently inconsistent play for the rest of the season.  Laker fans will be crying for Bynum soon enough. 
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2009, 09:48:49 AM »
WayOut,

And I predict that Odom will have an outstanding - although not uber-consistent - season until Bynum gets back.

Odom isn't the machine-type player that someone like Duncan is - same stats night after night - he'll have an off-game here or there, but will put up, in the end, good numbers -much as youd expect from a solid second or third option - with some games where he'll make you think he's the first option.  And he'll do it until Bynum gets back.

Face it;  Odom benefits from being on the court with a basketball-savvy Gasol rather than a basketball equivalent of special ed Bynum.
Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2009, 11:21:14 AM »
Van Gundy is like Hickson, introduce yourself to Lamar Odom's body.

I always thought there was no worse commentator than Bill Walton, but Jeff Van Gundy makes me almost physically ill with the monumental STUPIDITY that comes out of his mouth every time he decides to speak, my wife kept asking me who I was yelling at to just shut his STUPID mouth yesterday. He has the unmitigated gall to question the moves and decisions of the most successful coach living when the miserable little puke never won a thing! Add Laker hating Mark "color me bitter" Jackson to the mix and it becomes clear why Bushmills was created.

Only one person I know is more stupid and uneducated about basketball than Van Gundy, and more obsessed with Laker hatred than Jackson and he is the primary reason I post so rarely on this board, in fact he's Jackson and Van Gundy AND Walton all rolled into one, is it any wonder I am rarely here?
Dan

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2009, 12:38:59 PM »
Van Gundy is like Hickson, introduce yourself to Lamar Odom's body.

I always thought there was no worse commentator than Bill Walton, but Jeff Van Gundy makes me almost physically ill with the monumental STUPIDITY that comes out of his mouth every time he decides to speak, my wife kept asking me who I was yelling at to just shut his STUPID mouth yesterday. He has the unmitigated gall to question the moves and decisions of the most successful coach living when the miserable little puke never won a thing! Add Laker hating Mark "color me bitter" Jackson to the mix and it becomes clear why Bushmills was created.

Only one person I know is more stupid and uneducated about basketball than Van Gundy, and more obsessed with Laker hatred than Jackson and he is the primary reason I post so rarely on this board, in fact he's Jackson and Van Gundy AND Walton all rolled into one, is it any wonder I am rarely here?

For irritability and statement of the obvious I agree that those 3 "commentators" rival our resident for supremacy.  But you could add up the basketball knowledge that those 3 have in their right pinkies and it would trump our resident genius by miles.  It is a shame they can't communicate that knowledge without making one want to turn off the sound.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2009, 01:15:35 PM »

........ my wife kept asking me who I was yelling at to just shut his STUPID mouth yesterday.

First off, Dan, it would help if you at least had the TV set ON at the time.

the unmitigated gall to question the moves and decisions of the most successful coach living when the miserable little puke never won a thing! Add Laker hating Mark "color me bitter" Jackson to the mix and it becomes clear why Bushmills was created.

Bushmills was created so Lakermania would have an alternative on which to blow his welfare check on when his local runs out of JB.

You have to ask yourself why you are giving this anonymous "person" so much power over you. If that really IS the reason you post here so rarely.

I have slowed down as well on my posts, but I certainly would not go blaming an unnamed, certain LAKER poster for it.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2009, 01:26:33 PM »

I have slowed down as well on my posts, but I certainly would not go blaming an unnamed, certain LAKER poster for it.

Do I pat myself on the back now or later?  ;D jk

Where the heck have you been anyways?  Traveling?  I demand more participation from you now that you have the 1st and 3rd Friday off of every month now.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2009, 02:05:08 PM »

Do I pat myself on the back now or later?  ;D jk

Where the heck have you been anyways?  Traveling?  I demand more participation from you now that you have the 1st and 3rd Friday off of every month now.

First off, I wasn't refering to you. Sorry.

Second, yes, I was gone on a trip for the last week in January. Annual thing my wife insists on doing for my birthday. Life can be so hard at times.

Third, the furlough thing thoroughly sucks. Friday was my first furlough and it did NOT go well. Tried to putter around the house and ended up causing more problems regarding pool repair. Not in a good place at the moment. At work, we have several openings that I can not fill until my management releases the paperwork to do so. If they sit on it for six months, I lose the positions and that will be bad.

Fourth, considering the state of the Kings these days, I just have no interest in posting on a basketball board at all. As you might have noticed, of late most of my posts have been non-basketball related.

Fifth, on that theme, in the other post about the economy, one poster supported bailing out the auto industry but not the banks. It is thinking like that which will drown this country. The American auto industry can be directly linked to much of the trouble we are going through right now, along with the banks and investment idiocy. To give them a free hand-out sickens me no end. The only bailout our government should give them is this - The first American Auto Company that comes up with a viable option to non-renewable energy to run their cars gets the bailout. Period.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2009, 05:50:45 PM »
The first American Auto Company that comes up with a viable option to non-renewable energy to run their cars gets the bailout. Period.

Here, here!
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."