Author Topic: Jomal our teams still falt out compete  (Read 1258 times)

Offline kenneth

• View Profile
    • Email
Jomal our teams still falt out compete
« on: April 16, 2004, 06:41:38 PM »
The Lakers and Kings are now fighting over WHO will stink the most in the Pacific Division.  The Pacific is now the Underachiver Bowl...er Choke Bowl...
They're angry and upset if one team plays with less intensity, heart and effort.  I swear I can almost hear the two teams bickering...."No we stink more....no we do ...oh yeah just wait!....we will see..we will lose to Atlanta....oh yeah.. we will lose to Golden State WITH the Pacific Division at state...beat that!"

They both keep lowering the bar instead of raising it.

What a year.

Damn sorry about the typo in the title  :blink: Its "Flat out"
« Last Edit: April 16, 2004, 06:47:42 PM by kenneth »

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2004, 07:28:29 PM »
Thanks, that correction made all the difference between my wanting to read the post or not.

It would appear that the title for the West is going to come down between the Spurs and Wolves, that is true, but I do not have a clue what the Kings are going to do. Forgetting how to play NBA basketball is a sure way to exit the playoffs in style.

At least the Lakers came through in a clutch game, whereas my Kings are going into the post season with a pooper scooper as the main practice device they need.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2004, 10:58:57 AM by JoMal »
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Guest_Randy

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2004, 08:57:35 PM »
The Lakers and Kings are now fighting over WHO will stink the most in the Pacific Division.  The Pacific is now the Underachiver Bowl...er Choke Bowl...
They're angry and upset if one team plays with less intensity, heart and effort.  I swear I can almost hear the two teams bickering...."No we stink more....no we do ...oh yeah just wait!....we will see..we will lose to Atlanta....oh yeah.. we will lose to Golden State WITH the Pacific Division at state...beat that!"

They both keep lowering the bar instead of raising it.

What a year.

Damn sorry about the typo in the title  :blink: Its "Flat out"
Kenneth, what are you talking about?  LA's going to get out of the first round -- and SacTown isn't -- yeah, that's a little comfort isn't it?  GP and Malone have to be trying to figure out why in the world they gave up so much money!  :unsure: