Author Topic: OT- 25.00 gift cards for 2.00 at restaurant.com  (Read 2084 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
OT- 25.00 gift cards for 2.00 at restaurant.com
« on: December 22, 2008, 10:20:58 AM »
this is from slickdeals.net

" www.Restaurant.com has a new 80% off code HOLIDAY available. The $25 gift certificates are normally $10, but are $2 with the code.
They also sell $10 certificates for select restaurants for $3, making them 60 cents each with the code. Thanks Lila.
Make sure you check restrictions for the certificates before you purchase, as they vary among different venues."
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

jemagee

Re: OT- 25.00 gift cards for 2.00 at restaurant.com
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 10:22:17 AM »
I saw that last night - i don't know if the restrictions are the same in your area as they are in mine, but most of the restaurants advertised in the santa barbara zip code had a 'minimum spend' restriction of about 50 bucks to use said gift cards...

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 10:51:25 AM »
I saw that last night - i don't know if the restrictions are the same in your area as they are in mine, but most of the restaurants advertised in the santa barbara zip code had a 'minimum spend' restriction of about 50 bucks to use said gift cards...

yeah, here it is 35.00 minimum, or with purchase of two entrees, not a bad deal for 2.00 though...
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

jemagee

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 10:58:30 AM »
Nope not a bad deal at all  -  i think it's one of the better deals on the web restaurant.com - the discounts are always good - i think the standard (in my area) is $10 for 3 and $25 for 10 even without the 80 percent off...

Sadly the choice of local restaurants participating isn't huge.

If you are a gift card giver and have a costco card, you can get 100 dollars with of starbuck cards for 79.99 (5 @ 20)