Author Topic: NFL playoff countdown.  (Read 1624 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
NFL playoff countdown.
« on: December 21, 2008, 10:44:41 PM »
Chargers are in with a win next week.  In a game they host.  Unreal.  Skandery, others who have followed the Bolts since Martyball, can you believe what has comedown the last two weeks with NorvRon Turners Bolts vs Denver Donkey?  I would say all momentum is with the Bolts now.  However, do not underestimate Norvs ability to stifle the offense ala Greg Popavich style.

PRivs haters can jam it.  As hard as ManuSuperGNobs haters have had three legit titles jammed up their....

Giants.  Meltdown since Burress shot himself or just bump in road, they of all teams know best record doenst mean squat.  I think its a minimeltdown.

Tennesee.  Spanked Pitt hard and Rothy just never has been the same since that motorcycle wreck.  Pitt still in very good position tho.

Eagles.  You wimps.  Is McNabb a leader or not?  Was he ever.  How do you score only 3 points vs Washington?  Worse yet they looked lackadasical.

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: NFL playoff countdown.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 03:42:28 PM »
Chargers are in with a win next week.  In a game they host.  Unreal.  Skandery, others who have followed the Bolts since Martyball, can you believe what has comedown the last two weeks with NorvRon Turners Bolts vs Denver Donkey?  I would say all momentum is with the Bolts now.  However, do not underestimate Norvs ability to stifle the offense ala Greg Popavich style.

PRivs haters can jam it.  As hard as ManuSuperGNobs haters have had three legit titles jammed up their....

Giants.  Meltdown since Burress shot himself or just bump in road, they of all teams know best record doenst mean squat.  I think its a minimeltdown.

Tennesee.  Spanked Pitt hard and Rothy just never has been the same since that motorcycle wreck.  Pitt still in very good position tho.

Eagles.  You wimps.  Is McNabb a leader or not?  Was he ever.  How do you score only 3 points vs Washington?  Worse yet they looked lackadasical.

I admit I'm not a Bolts follower, so my view is from farther away. All I can remember is 2006: 14 and 2, 2007: 11 and 5, and 2008: 7 and 8 (one game left). If I were you, I'd have a hankering for some Martyball.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

jemagee

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 03:45:11 PM »

Probably should have waited until that panthers game ended.

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 04:18:27 PM »
Probably should have waited until that panthers game ended.

LOL! Who cares about Plaxico Barretta when Derrick Ward and Brandon Jacobs can shove 300 yards down the throat of the Carolina Panthers' vaunted defense.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

jemagee

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 04:27:33 PM »
The Eagles game was godawful and painful to watch - how can one team look so good and so bad n the span of only a couple weeks

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 02:23:42 AM »
I admit I'm not a Bolts follower, so my view is from farther away. All I can remember is 2006: 14 and 2, 2007: 11 and 5, and 2008: 7 and 8 (one game left). If I were you, I'd have a hankering for some Martyball.

Now do the math on playoff wins.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 11:41:41 AM by Reality »

Offline rickortreat

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 11:00:16 AM »
Eagles have been a disappointment all season. Loosing to Washington shows they don't deserve to be in the playoffs, as they could have controlled their own destiny with a win.

Now, even if they beat the Cowboys they will need help to get in.

You can't blame McNabb when Eagles receivers dropped 7 balls, including two that would have been TD's.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 11:43:32 AM »
7 drops?  Ouch.  It kills me also to see PRivers talents going to waste.  Should have been in at least one SuperBowl by now.