Author Topic: TRUE STORY!!!! Kings at center of custody battle  (Read 2525 times)

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
TRUE STORY!!!! Kings at center of custody battle
« on: December 18, 2008, 12:15:32 PM »
Child Custody in Sacramento California

Sacramento, California- A seven-year-old boy was at the center of a Sacramento County courtroom drama this morning when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him. After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Sacramento Kings Basketball Team, whom the boy firmly believes is not capable of beating anyone.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

jemagee

Re: TRUE STORY!!!! Kings at center of custody battle
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 12:17:20 PM »
I guess it's funny - not sure i find jokes that revolve around child abuse funny though

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 12:43:38 PM »
I guess it's funny - not sure i find jokes that revolve around child abuse funny though

Making a mental note - jemagee is against child abuse. Good to know if ever asked.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 03:29:08 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAH damn good one
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 03:40:48 PM »

::)

Jemagee . . . you're as "holier than thou" as a Mormon.

Okay folks, now sit back and watch . . .
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

jemagee

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 03:50:12 PM »
I've got the DSP on me

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 05:01:50 PM »
I've got the DSP on me

Digital Signal Processing?
Defense Standardization Program?
Delaware State Police?
delta sigma pi?
Direct Stock Purchase?
Disabled Student Program?
Demokratik parti sol?
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2008, 12:07:00 PM »
Dumb as Sh*t Person.

Gee, Ted, just how young are you?

jemagee

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2008, 12:11:28 PM »
Careful now or you might get it on you too