Author Topic: OT- Anyone catch "W" ducking a shoe?  (Read 1201 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
OT- Anyone catch "W" ducking a shoe?
« on: December 15, 2008, 09:19:44 AM »
I would have thought the man grew up in the brown part of my town the way he avoided that shoe!  If that reporter was my Grandma though, I would have to say he would have been pegged before he saw it coming.  She could snipe people with a chancla from out of her kitchen... :-\
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: OT- Anyone catch "W" ducking a shoe?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 09:31:54 AM »
His facial expressions now crack me up.  It has finally set in to him that  no one likes him the world over.  He doesn't have that buffer zone of yes men around him and people from his own party are distancing themselves.  I'd feel sorry for him if I didn't blame his administration for a number of problems we have.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: OT- Anyone catch "W" ducking a shoe?
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 12:44:08 PM »
I would have thought the man grew up in the brown part of my town the way he avoided that shoe!  If that reporter was my Grandma though, I would have to say he would have been pegged before he saw it coming.  She could snipe people with a chancla from out of her kitchen... :-\

Even Neo from "The Matrix" could not have avoided the deadly accurate "chancla".

On a side note.....I wish Bynum had the reaction time of Bush....he'd be able to lead the league in blocks and rebounds if he could move as fast as Bush.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"