Author Topic: George Hill  (Read 1561 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
George Hill
« on: November 29, 2008, 12:12:03 AM »
George Hill is thusfar turning out to be a most excellent Spurs 2008 draft pick at 26th overall.  In the long run could he be just as good as Derrick Rose?  Who knows, buts he's looking that good so far.  And yes Lurker, my RealSpurs insider sources say indeed it is Lord Poppycock who had much to say in the selection process, scouting and predraft camps that Hill displayed his wares along with many other pgs.  They are saying Poppy had much more to do with the selection then any input from RC Buford.

Better yet, since getting Hill, Poppycock has not screwed up Hills game by either restricting him offensively or putting him in his idiotic *doghouse*, instead Hill having some real stinker games early but Popped telling Hill to be assertive, take the ball to the rack as often as possible (please tell that to your boifriend Michael Finley) and thereby letting Hills natural talents flow.

Another big thing this relatively small (6'2") and spindley (180 lbs) guy can do is board.  Huge wingspan for his height, i think its like 6'8".
11 boards the other night and his per minute boarding has been fantastic.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: George Hill
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 01:18:56 AM »
I see you are listening to what the ESPN commentators are saying because you are basically parroting what they said and that's the reason I picked him up for my FNBA team.  I guess your "insiders" are ESPN commentators.  :D
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 09:53:57 AM »
I see you are listening to what the ESPN commentators are saying because you are basically parroting what they said and that's the reason I picked him up for my FNBA team.  I guess your "insiders" are ESPN commentators.  :D

Regarding your FNBA team...both Parker and Manu are back.  Hill's minutes will drop.  Roger Mason would be a better pickup if no one has him.  He leads the league in multiple 3-pt games...and shooting a high % also.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2008, 10:59:38 AM »
They were probably listening to me.

Thanks FRAN*

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2008, 11:09:50 AM »
They were probably listening to me.

Thanks FRAN*

Pretty sure they can't hear you when you talk to them when they are on the TV.  This is the same reason Popavich doesn't run the plays you want.  The TV is a one way device.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2008, 11:30:23 AM »
Thanks FRAN*

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2008, 11:38:44 AM »
Are you mad we are not contributing to your thread?

I really hope so because that would be very ironic.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2008, 11:58:14 AM »

I'm thrilled you two are contributing.  When the PMS show featured Phil talking about his hairdo's, I was so worried you, WoW, LFD, or any of The Laker House might have been driving.  In which case, the thrill and heart palipitations you experienced could have resulted in a car wreck.  Thank goodness you are both ok.  :D
http://forums.phillyarena.net/index.php?topic=5109.15

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2008, 12:02:11 PM »

I'm thrilled you two are contributing.  When the PMS show featured Phil talking about his hairdo's, I was so worried you, WoW, LFD, or any of The Laker House might have been driving.  In which case, the thrill and heart palipitations you experienced could have resulted in a car wreck.  Thank goodness you are both ok.  :D
http://forums.phillyarena.net/index.php?topic=5109.15

Fail?

Reality that link takes me to a thread that specifically points out how dense you are because of a joke concept they discussed at an earlier time.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2008, 05:24:58 PM »
No your trust fund check cleared.

1 million copies of "The PMS show interview on hairdo's with Phil" delivered today.  ;)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2008, 07:51:43 PM »

1 million copies of "The PMS show interview on hairdo's with Phil" delivered today.  ;)

That should go great with the rest of the Laker stuff you have up in the attic there Ray Finkel.

Laces out Kobe, laces out.