Author Topic: McDyess waived by Denver  (Read 3958 times)

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Re: McDyess waived by Denver
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2008, 06:22:28 PM »
Whatever, the kid can play when given the opportunity and if he can stay on the court.

But I get the feeling the Kings might be interested in drafting a top point guard next spring regardless.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: McDyess waived by Denver
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2008, 06:51:04 PM »
Whatever, the kid can play when given the opportunity and if he can stay on the court.

But I get the feeling the Kings might be interested in drafting a top point guard next spring regardless.

I agree, he can play when given the chance and when he can stay on the court.  I just don't agree that he did not get the chance here in SA.  We even took his option for the last year of his contract and right before the season he hurt his finger...I think that was the straw right there. 
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.