Author Topic: OT: LittleBigPlanet  (Read 2751 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: OT: LittleBigPlanet
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2008, 02:43:40 PM »
Word on the e-streets is Mirror's Edge is VERY short.  Some people are saying they can beat it in less than 7 hours....

There's supposedly some very cool 'online' stuff that extend the game - like someone maps out a specfic run and you can see their footprints and you try to match it identically - but faster.

Probably some DLC and a sequel or such - that way they can try and maximizes the moneys :)

there is a time trial mode to see if you can get the fastest time on a map.  you have to beat the other player or your ghost from a previous run.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2008, 03:43:37 PM »
Word on the e-streets is Mirror's Edge is VERY short.  Some people are saying they can beat it in less than 7 hours....

There's supposedly some very cool 'online' stuff that extend the game - like someone maps out a specfic run and you can see their footprints and you try to match it identically - but faster.

Probably some DLC and a sequel or such - that way they can try and maximizes the moneys :)

there is a time trial mode to see if you can get the fastest time on a map.  you have to beat the other player or your ghost from a previous run.

Did you upload any levels yet? I finally ran through all those damn tutorials to use the different items in the build-a-level and started on my own.  I wanna see what you or your kids have done tho.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2008, 03:59:26 PM »

Did you upload any levels yet? I finally ran through all those damn tutorials to use the different items in the build-a-level and started on my own.  I wanna see what you or your kids have done tho.

I have not gone through all the tutorials yet, my kids have not put anything together quite yet, still a lot of "almost" maps, nothing that takes full advantage of everything you can do with this game.  maybe by this weekend they may have something.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.