Author Topic: what.....the......"f".......? Not all Texans are like this guys....  (Read 2383 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Texas official: Obama plotting with terrorists

AUSTIN ? State Board of Education member Cynthia Dunbar isn?t backing down from her claim that Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama is plotting with terrorists to attack the U.S.

The Texas Freedom Network, a watchdog group that monitors the board, released a public statement Monday asking Dunbar to retract the statement.

?I don?t have anything in there that would be retractable,? said Dunbar, R-Richmond. ?Those are my personal opinions and I don?t think the language is questionable.?

In a column posted on the Christian Worldview Network Web site, Dunbar wrote that a terrorist attack on America during the first six months of an Obama administration ?will be a planned effort by those with whom Obama truly sympathizes to take down the America that is threat to tyranny.?

She also suggests Obama would seek to expand his power by declaring martial law throughout the country.

?No matter who you support for president, we should all be able to agree that Ms. Dunbar?s disgusting attack is a shocking example of the extremism that has infected the state board,? TFN President Kathy Miller said.

?It?s stunning that a board member who helps decide what Texas children learn in their public schools would say something so disgusting and reprehensible. She should be taking refresher courses in civics and good citizenship, not deciding what Texas kids learn.?

The State Board of Education will begin revising public school social studies curriculum standards after adopting standards for science next year. Those standards will determine the content in new public school textbooks.

?Right now, we?re still in America and we still have freedom of speech,? Dunbar said. ?And unless that?s changed, I?m not aware of it.?
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

jemagee

Re: what.....the......"f".......? Not all Texans are like this guys....
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 08:23:45 PM »
I don't know of a single group in the world that is monolithic as it's demonstrated by it's detractors/enemies

It's just easier

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 02:46:46 AM »
Ok it's about time these people fess up as to the REAL reason behind some of this non sense they are saying.  I honestly do not believe people think he is working with terrorists to blow this country up from the inside.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 08:14:42 AM »
Ok it's about time these people fess up as to the REAL reason behind some of this non sense they are saying.  I honestly do not believe people think he is working with terrorists to blow this country up from the inside.

I really dislike using "buzz words" but IMO most of it comes down to racism.  There are still several pockets of strong anti-black sentiment in this country.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

jemagee

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 09:33:23 AM »
His name doesn't help him either - the subtle implication that he's a muslim terrorist himself is also there

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 09:44:06 AM »

Are you kidding?  Lets call a spade a spade, the name says it all.....Barack Hussein Obama....nuff said....he's probably sponsering a bunch of under the radar flight schools. 
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 11:52:26 AM »
Actually, the first thing I thought of when I read this was that this was the first act in a potential act of domestic terrrorism of which this person clearly is a part. I would put a terror watch on her and see who she associates with.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

jemagee

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 11:55:06 AM »
I would assume that all residents of texas have a terror watch on the already just because?

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 11:59:28 AM »
If the hijab fits.....
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 12:08:07 PM »
I would assume that all residents of texas have a terror watch on the already just because?

Of course we do.  Otherwise we would be overrun by relocated Yankees who think a sense of humor means sticking a pole up theirs.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2008, 12:32:59 PM »

Of course we do.  Otherwise we would be overrun by relocated Yankees who think a sense of humor means sticking a pole up theirs.

Hey!! Watch the slavic slurs, dude!  >:(

There should be more Czechs and Belarusians on this board to maintain a separation of power from the Texans and SoCalararians.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2008, 01:28:34 PM »

Hey!! Watch the slavic slurs, dude!  >:(

There should be more Czechs and Belarusians on this board to maintain a separation of power from the Texans and SoCalararians.

Well, if the shoe fits, JoMal.  But I always thought your sense of humor had evolved beyond sticking a pole up your own...
-Moody Blues

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2008, 01:32:01 PM »
Well, if the shoe fits, JoMal.  But I always thought your sense of humor had evolved beyond sticking a pole up your own...

Hard to beat the classics.....
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2008, 08:05:14 PM »
Please pass Prop 8 Spurs.

Then i wont have to listen to any of these pole rider talkers.