Author Topic: Carigslist - use it to commit crime  (Read 1278 times)

jemagee

Carigslist - use it to commit crime
« on: October 01, 2008, 09:07:31 PM »
While we don't endorse bank robbery or any other kind of illegal monkeyshines, we have to admire a yet-to-be-caught Seattle area bank robber. The guy committed the perfect crime and is well on his way to comic-book style super-villainy. Here's how it happened.

Last week, someone took out an ad on craigslist recruiting several dozen people to show up for a job interview at a bank wearing a "Yellow vest, safety goggles, a respirator mask ... and, if possible, a blue shirt." Then, the robber showed up, dressed in the aforementioned outfit, at the same time as the internet job seekers. Successfully camouflaged by the crowd, the thief pepper-sprayed an armored car guard, grabbed some sacks of lewts and took off. He jumped into a river, where he'd cleverly stashed an inflated inner-tube and floated off down the stream to freedom and financial independence.

Seattle FBI spokeswoman Robbie Burroughs called the robbery uncommon and said, "I do remember one time we had a bank robbery in Olympia, and the guy got into scuba gear and dove into the water... I thought that was the most bizarre thing I'd ever heard until today."

Creativity in crime is so satisfying

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Carigslist - use it to commit crime
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 11:13:07 PM »
Creativity in crime is so satisfying.

You have no mental filtering system do you? You know, the thing in your brain that considers the meaning and implications of the words you are about to type or speak. :-\
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 12:13:21 AM »
Creativity in crime is so satisfying

I get it, you are Joey Merlino and you are in witness protection.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

jemagee

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 09:59:16 AM »
My apologies for not using the quote function...i didn't actually write those words

I also forgot the pole factor on this site.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 10:18:14 AM »
He jumped into a river, where he'd cleverly stashed an inflated inner-tube and floated off down the stream to freedom and financial independence.
I get a visual of a Bush speech commending him for his "Kreativitivness in light of the kurrent finansheal state we are in."

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 11:02:15 AM »

I wouldn't call it a "pole" factor. I'd call it a "bust jemagee's balls every chance we get" factor. It's not our fault you give us so many chances.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2008, 07:33:33 PM »

I wouldn't call it a "pole" factor. I'd call it a "bust jemagee's balls every chance we get" factor. It's not our fault you give us so many chances.

Slow your roll Ted, you know jemagee has a very low threshold for crying.  If you're not careful he'll shave off his horns and nail himself to his cross of "righteous indignation".
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"