Author Topic: Basketball topic  (Read 1989 times)

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Basketball topic
« on: September 17, 2008, 02:03:49 PM »
Looks like Arenas is following the Penny Hardaway career path...

Wizards' Arenas Has 3rd Knee Op, to Miss 1st Month

Sep 17, 2:12 PM (ET)

WASHINGTON (AP) -Gilbert Arenas has had yet another operation on his bothersome left knee.
The Washington Wizards point guard had an arthroscopic procedure Wednesday morning. The team ruled him out only for the start of training camp, but he told The Washington Post that he won't return until early December.

The surgery is the third on the knee in 17 months for Arenas, who missed 69 regular season games last season and had to shut himself down in the playoffs.

It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Basketball topic
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 03:38:09 PM »
Bleh I'd hate to see so much talent go to waste because of never ending injuries.  Arenas is a treat to watch on the basketball court.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 05:51:26 PM »
Bleh I'd hate to see so much talent go to waste because of never ending injuries.  Arenas is a treat to watch on the basketball court.

I'm sure the pain that caused him to go back under the knief was NOT felt before he signed a fat contract.  ::)
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 06:45:10 PM »

I'm sure the pain that caused him to go back under the knief was NOT felt before he signed a fat contract.  ::)

Of course not, it happened when he jumped for joy at suckering the Wizards out of so much money for an injury prone player.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 08:34:24 PM »

Of course not, it happened when he jumped for joy at suckering the Wizards out of so much money for an injury prone player.

So you wouldn't sign Gilbert to the Spurs?  Popavich wouldn't know what to do if he had an offensive weapon like Arenas.  He probably would do the 4-dump offense even though Arenas can score 50.

The Spurs are open to a trade of Fabs and Udoka for Arenas according to my insiders.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 08:39:00 PM »

So you wouldn't sign Gilbert to the Spurs?  Popavich wouldn't know what to do if he had an offensive weapon like Arenas.  He probably would do the 4-dump offense even though Arenas can score 50.

The Spurs are open to a trade of Fabs and Udoka for Arenas according to my insiders.

reality??

come on.  do you really trust his Spurs information?

:P
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 08:58:46 PM »

At least get the calls right.  It is the 4-dumb offense.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 09:21:03 PM »

At least get the calls right.  It is the 4-dumb offense.

Thanks FRAN* but you are wrong.

After the Spurs CRAPPY exit against the Lakers  in the playoffs it was re-dubbed the  4-DUMP offense.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 09:24:00 PM by westkoast »