Author Topic: Kobster showing Manu much love  (Read 4100 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Kobster showing Manu much love
« on: August 26, 2008, 12:21:49 AM »
?
I cannot speak to the authenticity of this.
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=72526
One thing I wanna share with all of kobe fans.
When the game USA vs Argentina was finished, all of the USA players were going back to their lock room., at that time Just only one person rush out of team and went straight to the Argentina?s lock room. The person was kobe? He gave a big hug to Manu and asked Manu ?how is your injury??
?Oh man thanks, I am fine? Manu replied with a big smile to kobe. Then kobe held Manu?s hand said ?I hope you can pull out quickly or I will feel alone in the game? All the Argentina?s players were moved by kobe.

and

i can back up this story . it was told by chinese national bakertball commentator on his blog ,he is a argitena basketball fan . the olympic volunteers also witnessed it,kobe is not take it as a image repair, so, no reporters were around, only the players and the volunteers,also, the big argintina fan(the chinese commentator who went there to see manu)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: Kobster showing Manu much love
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 08:27:47 AM »
I read on a Beijing sports blog that Manu flopped to the floor when Kobe made contact while trying to shake his hand.  Neither player could be reached for commnet.  :D

"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 08:45:21 AM »
?
I cannot speak to the authenticity of this.
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=72526
One thing I wanna share with all of kobe fans.
When the game USA vs Argentina was finished, all of the USA players were going back to their lock room., at that time Just only one person rush out of team and went straight to the Argentina?s lock room. The person was kobe? He gave a big hug to Manu and asked Manu ?how is your injury??
?Oh man thanks, I am fine? Manu replied with a big smile to kobe. Then kobe held Manu?s hand said ?I hope you can pull out quickly or I will feel alone in the game? All the Argentina?s players were moved by kobe.

and

i can back up this story . it was told by chinese national bakertball commentator on his blog ,he is a argitena basketball fan . the olympic volunteers also witnessed it,kobe is not take it as a image repair, so, no reporters were around, only the players and the volunteers,also, the big argintina fan(the chinese commentator who went there to see manu)

did he say, "I hope you can pull out quickly...."    Reality must be so jealous of Kobe right now....lol
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 09:13:33 AM »
I read on a Beijing sports blog that Manu flopped to the floor when Kobe made contact while trying to shake his hand.  Neither player could be reached for commnet.  :D

I heard Stu Jackson is investigating and that Kobe is facing a 1 month suspension to start the season for excessive force in post game activities.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 09:15:05 AM »
did he say, "I hope you can pull out quickly...."    Reality must be so jealous of Kobe right now....lol

:D
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 09:16:21 AM »
I heard Stu Jackson is investigating and that Kobe is facing a 1 month suspension to start the season for excessive force in post game activities.

As long as it wasn't after a game in Denver I'm not too worried.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 09:37:04 AM »
A lot of these basketball players are friends.  The media likes to pit teams and players against each other to add to the drama.  They are all millionaires who get to play the game they grew up loving.  Why not be friends and talk to one another?

Kobe has always been friends with Manu as far as I can remember.  He usually has good things to say about him here in the states when asked.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 02:23:58 PM »
A lot of these basketball players are friends.  The media likes to pit teams and players against each other to add to the drama.  They are all millionaires who get to play the game they grew up loving.  Why not be friends and talk to one another?

Kobe has always been friends with Manu as far as I can remember.  He usually has good things to say about him here in the states when asked.

Go chase a rainbow you OC fruit!
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 03:38:49 PM »

Go chase a rainbow you OC fruit!

Go find an off ramp to sell LA Fruit!

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 03:56:57 PM »

Poor imitation of an original thought....typical tech consultant.

Have I told you this joke before?

A shepherd was herding his flock in a remote pasture when suddenly a brand-new BMW advanced out of the dust cloud towards him. The driver, a young man in a Broni suit, Gucci shoes, Ray Ban sunglasses and YSL tie, leaned out the window and asked the shepherd... "If I tell you exactly how many sheep you have in your flock, will you give me one?" The shepherd looked at the man, obviously a yuppie, then looked at his peacefully grazing flock and calmly answered "sure".

The yuppie parked his car, whipped out his IBM ThinkPad and connected it to a cell phone, then he surfed to a NASA page on the internet where he called up a GPS satellite navigation system, scanned the area, and then opened up a database and an Excel spreadsheet with complex formulas. He sent an email on his Blackberry and, after a few minutes, received a response. Finally, he prints out a 130-page report on his miniaturized printer then turns to the shepherd and says, "You have exactly 1586 sheep. "That is correct; take one of the sheep." said the shepherd. He watches the young man select one of the animals and bundle it into his car.

Then the shepherd says: "If I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my animal?", "OK, why not." answered the young man. "Clearly, you are a consultant." said the shepherd. "That's correct." says the yuppie, "but how did you guess that?" "No guessing required." answers the shepherd. "You turned up here although nobody called you. You want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked, and you don't know crap about my business...... Now give me back my dog."

Now give me back my dog. LMFAO!!!!!  DOG!!!!   :D
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 03:58:08 PM »

Poor imitation of an original thought....typical tech consultant.

Says the guy foiled by wifi  :D

Though if you want to turn your gay-joke comment into some literary masterpiece in your mind, by all means go ahead.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 04:00:20 PM by westkoast »

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2008, 04:07:32 PM »

Though if you want to turn your gay-joke comment into some literary masterpiece in your mind, by all means go ahead.

Kiddie stuff like Ubuntu was a pain, much like a Mac.  I know cut-n-paste is a major "skill" in your world but here it just like reality lame...err...real lame!  :P
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2008, 04:44:13 PM »

Kiddie stuff like Ubuntu was a pain, much like a Mac.  I know cut-n-paste is a major "skill" in your world but here it just like reality lame...err...real lame!  :P

Pfft I've moved way past that my brown friend.  I wrote a batch script to automatically click next on all software I am paid to install!  I don't even work anymore!

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2008, 05:02:38 PM »
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2008, 05:07:43 PM »
I don't even work anymore!

DUH!!!! ::)

We are both on the same path.  You are one your way to retirement and I am on my way to retirement.  With this new script I don't have to do anything at all.  It's crazy.