Author Topic: The 'Mello - Fabs altercation  (Read 927 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
The 'Mello - Fabs altercation
« on: August 22, 2008, 03:32:02 PM »
Anyone see this?
I had one say Oberto was pulling some dirty tactics and Mello simply responded.  But did Mello actually throw a punch?  Land a punch?  Throw an airpunch?

Most were calling MarshMello for his usual punkedness.
Anyone know what came down?

Also why did Kome and moreso MarshMello get by far the most minutes, in a sense rewarded for their chucking?  8-28 combined including 2-9 and 2-7 on treys.  Kobes started out great but then teamed with Mello for a horrid shooting 2nd qtr.  I know Marshmello got to the line a ton 13-13.  On that note did he earn the FTAs?  Some Argies are squaking about the FIBA refs.  Which is certainly possible.  What came down?   

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The 'Mello - Fabs altercation
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 04:13:43 PM »
LOL @ you defending your man crush and his golden locks.

Everything Ive seen and read about the situation was that Oberto and Noconni gave Dwight Howard hard/cheap fouls so Melo stuck up for Howard.  If this was anyone else other then Fabs you wouldn't be trying to spin it the way you are.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The 'Mello - Fabs altercation
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 04:26:48 PM »
Twisting the night away. ^^

I had one say Oberto was pulling some dirty tactics 

BTW he was a realSpur who said Oberto was being dirty.

So are you going to attempt to stay on topic?  Did Mello throw a punch?  <<big alert for you here, I'm not asking if it was sticking up for DHoward or not, just very simply asking if Mello did throw.  Real simple question.

And thanks for verifying and expounding that Mello was indeed responding to dirty stuff by Fabs.  Seriously.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 04:35:13 PM by Reality »