Author Topic: Why is it that when LA loses  (Read 2542 times)

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Why is it that when LA loses
« on: April 07, 2004, 10:19:43 AM »
just an observation.  Guess some Laker fans can dish it out, but their not really good at taking it... :lol:  
Paul

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2004, 10:31:36 AM »
just an observation.  Guess some Laker fans can dish it out, but their not really good at taking it... :lol:
::taps Sf101 on shoulder::

Buddy its 8:00 out here.......everyones probably still stuck in traffic.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2004, 12:00:22 PM »
Wastin away again in FuzzyNavelville.
Lookin for that, lost shaker of _____.*

Some people say that Kob-mes shooting to blame,
but they know, it's the refs damn fault.

what do West Hollywood bars have instead of salt shakers?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2004, 12:01:37 PM by Reality »

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2004, 12:10:01 PM »
LOL!  Why am I not surprised someone from Texass can't grasp the concept of time zones.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Guest_westkoast

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2004, 12:18:11 PM »
what do West Hollywood bars have instead of salt shakers?
You?

Sp101, Im waiting for Ziggy to show up actually so we can go over offensive sets because I havent seen Portland play that efficent in a while.  Most of us are either head deep in work by 8 or in traffic trying to get to work at 9.  You wont catch any of us posting until at least 10.

jn

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2004, 12:26:00 PM »
westkoast you hit on the other problem. 101 doesn't HAVE A JOB!! Lazy no good...   :angry:  :lol:  

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2004, 12:45:33 PM »
westkoast you hit on the other problem. 101 doesn't HAVE A JOB!! Lazy no good...   :angry:  :lol:
add "stupid, knuckle dragging, mouth breather" to the list.  :o   ;)  
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2004, 12:51:44 PM »
:lol:  Yeah, forgot about the timezone thing, what can I say, have too much time on my hands.  :lol:  Well, your right in the fact that I DON"T HAVE A JOB. Today's my last day of work. (sniff, sniff.) Til I start my new job on Monday that is.  

Feeling GREAT, as I was notified I was being downsized, and within a few days, I managed to find another job, a better job at that, working with people the CALIFORNIA LOTTERY COMMISION!  WHOO HOO!!  

Anyway, feels great to be leavin on my own terms. Too bad I didn't stay long enough to collect my severance package. Oh well.
Paul

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2004, 02:35:38 PM »
:lol:  Yeah, forgot about the timezone thing, what can I say, have too much time on my hands.  :lol:  Well, your right in the fact that I DON"T HAVE A JOB. Today's my last day of work. (sniff, sniff.) Til I start my new job on Monday that is.  

Feeling GREAT, as I was notified I was being downsized, and within a few days, I managed to find another job, a better job at that, working with people the CALIFORNIA LOTTERY COMMISION!  WHOO HOO!!  

Anyway, feels great to be leavin on my own terms. Too bad I didn't stay long enough to collect my severance package. Oh well.
How funny, I was at the California Lottery office this afternoon bs'ing with the staff/going to the bathroom.  One of their offices is right next to our office's cold storage units.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2004, 02:36:07 PM »
:lol:  Yeah, forgot about the timezone thing, what can I say, have too much time on my hands.  :lol:  Well, your right in the fact that I DON"T HAVE A JOB. Today's my last day of work. (sniff, sniff.) Til I start my new job on Monday that is. 

Feeling GREAT, as I was notified I was being downsized, and within a few days, I managed to find another job, a better job at that, working with people the CALIFORNIA LOTTERY COMMISION!  WHOO HOO!! 

How funny, I was at the California Lottery office this afternoon bs'ing with the staff/going to the bathroom.  One of their offices is right next to our office's cold storage units.
Bah that was me.....caught the Randy virus again.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2004, 07:08:22 PM »
I would love to talk about offensive sets, and how well the Blazers played, unfortunely I didn't get to see but the last 1/4, if that.  So while I was watching we played well, but I didn't see how we builty the lead or anything else.  I am happy though.  We are showing some guts, and not giving up.  That I think is a credit to Mo Cheeks.  Also I have to give Damon his props.  there isn't a comeback pplayer of the year anymore, but if there was he would get my vote.  This is the Damon I was hoping for when we made the trade with Toronto.  Wants to take the big shot, running the show.  
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2004, 10:35:00 AM »
I would love to talk about offensive sets, and how well the Blazers played, unfortunely I didn't get to see but the last 1/4, if that.  So while I was watching we played well, but I didn't see how we builty the lead or anything else.  I am happy though.  We are showing some guts, and not giving up.  That I think is a credit to Mo Cheeks.  Also I have to give Damon his props.  there isn't a comeback pplayer of the year anymore, but if there was he would get my vote.  This is the Damon I was hoping for when we made the trade with Toronto.  Wants to take the big shot, running the show.
well, no offense ziggy, but i hope damon decides to stay home when they play us........ :D  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2004, 10:44:51 AM »
:unsure:   :ph34r:  
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"