Author Topic: Movies Hancock and Batman  (Read 15018 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Movies Hancock and Batman
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2008, 07:47:42 PM »
They may as well do a cross over, "Dark Knight vs The Tick" cuz ain't nothin gonna top The Dark Knight... :D
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

jemagee

« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2008, 07:53:40 PM »
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2008, 08:03:27 PM »
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

LOL, exactly!
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2008, 04:38:03 PM »
I never got into The Tick...just never found it that funny.  The old video game is kind of fun to play though.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

jemagee

« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2008, 04:44:24 PM »
I never got into The Tick...just never found it that funny.  The old video game is kind of fun to play though.

You're more of an AFV shot to the nuts kind of guy?

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2008, 04:53:00 PM »

AFV?

At the time I was watching Duckman and Space Ghost Coast to Coast....those are cartoons I liked more then The Tick.

jemagee

« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2008, 04:59:23 PM »

AFV?

At the time I was watching Duckman and Space Ghost Coast to Coast....those are cartoons I liked more then The Tick.

That bob saget show which was a step up from full house :)

I loved duckman but never really liked the space ghost thing :)

i'm just making jokes

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2008, 05:15:16 PM »

AFV?

i'm just making jokes

Ohh America Funniest Videos....yes nothing like hearing the same voice used for animals and babies to try to inject humor into dumb home videos.

CUT-IT-OUT *makes motions with hands*

I dont even know why I liked Space Ghost Coast to Coast cuz the humor wasn't even all that funny.  I use to watch it all the time though.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2008, 06:12:51 PM »

AFV?

i'm just making jokes

Ohh America Funniest Videos....yes nothing like hearing the same voice used for animals and babies to try to inject humor into dumb home videos.

CUT-IT-OUT *makes motions with hands*

I dont even know why I liked Space Ghost Coast to Coast cuz the humor wasn't even all that funny.  I use to watch it all the time though.

Space ghost was awesome!   I love Brack.  "It's a plant!"

jemagee

« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2008, 03:10:08 PM »
Sigh

Two rather unflattering and scathing (though not surprising) reviews of the new lucas arts clusterfrack have suddenly vanished from AICN without an explanation or a note (though in their hurry to cover their tracks there's still reference to the second review in the 'popular talkbacks' section)...without an explanation that's even slightly plausible provided the only one i can think of is that lucas arts didn't like the reviews and asked them to remove them, and they obliged, which is just disappointing.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2008, 12:35:34 PM »
Sigh

Two rather unflattering and scathing (though not surprising) reviews of the new lucas arts clusterfrack have suddenly vanished from AICN without an explanation or a note (though in their hurry to cover their tracks there's still reference to the second review in the 'popular talkbacks' section)...without an explanation that's even slightly plausible provided the only one i can think of is that lucas arts didn't like the reviews and asked them to remove them, and they obliged, which is just disappointing.

It looks LAME!!!  Not only does the plot sound boring but the animation for it is downright horrible.  As if this is 1995.  Have they not seen what Pixar has been doing for the past 4-5 years?  Why would you do animation and not have it visually appealing?  Isn't that the whole point of going that route?  More flexibility and more visual effects?!

Saw Pineapple Express last weekend....eh.  Not worth the price to go to the movies and probably not even worth renting.    There were a number of funny parts and it might be a persons movie if they don't want to think much...but it was just too long.  If your target demographic is teenagers with short attention spans, stoners with short term memory loss, and 20 year old drunk frat boys you might want to not make it 2 hours long.    Plus the stoner duo thing, while done well by Franco and Rogen, needs to only happen every 4-5 years.  They certainly are no Cheech and Chong, Jay and Silent Bob, or Craig and Smokey.

Saw Rambo (finally) last night on Blu Ray and I can't wait for some more action movies to come out on BR.  While the movie itself was bad I love Blu Ray.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2008, 12:52:59 PM »
Tropic Thunder looks really good.  I might go see it in the theater but since there are no SFX I might just buy the DVD in front of CVS on Friday.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

jemagee

« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2008, 12:57:21 PM »
Tropic Thunder is getting much love from almost all sectors (unless you are offended by the word retard, but not really, moreso offended by mocking hollywoods use of 'special characters' to obtain oscar nominations)...stiller skewers all of hollywood supposedly.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2008, 01:02:49 PM »
Tropic Thunder looks really good.  I might go see it in the theater but since there are no SFX I might just buy the DVD in front of CVS on Friday.

I was thinking the same thing as you except I was going to DL it...

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2008, 01:54:55 PM »

I was thinking the same thing as you except I was going to DL it...

You actually Dl?  wow, I just find a link online and watch it.  The movie looks hilarious, "I'm the dude, playing the dude, impersonating another dude..." and of course,

"You people?  what do you mean 'you people'?"

the guy in the back, "what do YOU mean ' you people'?"