Author Topic: Dabods is a no-good-two-timming-cheater!!!!!!  (Read 7297 times)

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dabods is a no-good-two-timming-cheater!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2008, 05:08:05 PM »
However JoMal seems to know a little bit more about basketball then Chief did.

Had you even been born when Chief wrote on MSNBC?
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2008, 05:36:55 PM »
I thought it was INFIDEL?!

No no no, you're all infidels . . .

. . . but Ted thefted our use of the word "Harem".

We are all infantile. at least, or infidelites, but when did 'infidel' translate to mean "one without harem"?
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2008, 05:38:14 PM »
What would clinch it being OUR old MS-NBC Chief would be if he baits other posters he considers.....um......less thought-provoking, shall we say.

Wait a minute . . . JoMal could be Chief! I'm going to look into this.

Both are good 'baiters' (take it how you want  :o )

However JoMal seems to know a little bit more about basketball then Chief did.

I take it with a hook, line, and stinker.

Did Chief ever even TALK about basketball, come to think of it?
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

jemagee

« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2008, 05:40:11 PM »
Basically, I tend to get in trouble because i have this weakness for (what i perceive to be) stupidity and ignorance and feel that it must be eradicated with any means necessary, sometimes that gets me in trouble.

Like when i got banned on realgm.com :)

I hope you are not a spelling Nazi because "your" in for the fight of "you're" life!

No, but if you write should of or would of or any of where you mean 'have' - i dismiss you for all time :)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2008, 05:10:42 PM »
Basically, I tend to get in trouble because i have this weakness for (what i perceive to be) stupidity and ignorance and feel that it must be eradicated with any means necessary, sometimes that gets me in trouble.

Like when i got banned on realgm.com :)

I hope you are not a spelling Nazi because "your" in for the fight of "you're" life!

No, but if you write should of or would of or any of where you mean 'have' - i dismiss you for all time :)

Isn't being dismissed for all time the same as being a Sixers fan?  That's what I've heard anyway........
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

jemagee

« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2008, 05:11:27 PM »
No, it's kind of like being trapped living in southern california for a couple decades, only better

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2008, 07:27:32 PM »
Of course I was Ted how do you think I got here?  I was young, around the same age as your newest wife, in my mid teens :)
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2008, 10:37:08 AM »
Of course I was Ted how do you think I got here?  I was young, around the same age as your newest wife, in my mid teens :)

With all those young wifes around him, Ted gets easily distracted and forgets where people come from.

jemagee

« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2008, 10:52:10 AM »
Well, when a man and woman love each other VERY much they express their love in a magical mysterious manner, and 9 months later the woman has a baby.

That's where people come from

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2008, 11:01:11 AM »
Well, when a man and woman love each other VERY much they express their love in a magical mysterious manner, and 9 months later the woman has a baby.

You mean like Spirtual Marriages in Utah?
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2008, 11:20:15 AM »

Now you're just making stuff up.