Author Topic: Dabods is a no-good-two-timming-cheater!!!!!!  (Read 7298 times)

jemagee

Re: Dabods is a no-good-two-timming-cheater!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2008, 11:11:33 AM »
Oh no, i'd never ever invite anyone from that particular board over here - be cruel - plus i'm not well liked, you should see the wonderful love note thread left for me after i was banned

He baits other posters by calling them out to fights and bragging that he makes a lot of money...same guy?

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2008, 11:49:26 AM »
Oh no, i'd never ever invite anyone from that particular board over here - be cruel - plus i'm not well liked, you should see the wonderful love note thread left for me after i was banned

He baits other posters by calling them out to fights and bragging that he makes a lot of money...same guy?

No way!. The Chief we knew was very well respected for baiting dumber posters and mocking them to the point of hilarity. No way he would brag about his income and he would have no need to call them out for fights. I got the impression the Chief we knew could kill a person with his thumb.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2008, 11:50:30 AM »

Okay, I have to ask. What board was that, and what did you do to get banned?
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

jemagee

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2008, 11:53:30 AM »
Philaphans.com - and i wouldn't bow down to the chosen few and i called them out for living in the dark ages and basically would call out any stupidity, and with the juvenile high school locker room mentality of the place, well, i was doomed, but at the time it was my last refuge...

Here's some NSFW reading as to the response to my bannination...http://www.philaphans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70926

jemagee

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2008, 11:55:27 AM »
Basically, I tend to get in trouble because i have this weakness for (what i perceive to be) stupidity and ignorance and feel that it must be eradicated with any means necessary, sometimes that gets me in trouble.

Like when i got banned on realgm.com :)

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2008, 12:57:25 PM »
Philaphans.com - and i wouldn't bow down to the chosen few and i called them out for living in the dark ages and basically would call out any stupidity, and with the juvenile high school locker room mentality of the place, well, i was doomed, but at the time it was my last refuge...

Here's some NSFW reading as to the response to my bannination...http://www.philaphans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70926

Good God! Are those real people? What would make any rational person get involved with a bunch of sickminded people like that in the first place?

jemagee

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2008, 12:59:37 PM »
A love of philadelphia sports, living in california, and being banned from all the other 'major' philadelphia sports chat sites

Yeah, they are real people, and they crack me up, sure i goaded them a little, but they really NEEDED goading :)

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2008, 01:07:36 PM »
A love of philadelphia sports, living in california, and being banned from all the other 'major' philadelphia sports chat sites

Yeah, they are real people, and they crack me up, sure i goaded them a little, but they really NEEDED goading :)

What they need is Darwinism to take over that sight. Just looking at some of the avatars was sickening. Maybe Philadelphia based sports boards are not the best places to join. Except for dabods, of course.

jemagee

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2008, 01:08:55 PM »
Nah, there's one good one left...i kind of got banned there too though...ah well :)

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2008, 03:05:31 PM »
We prefer the term "harem."

"THIEF!!!!", says the arab.
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2008, 03:33:22 PM »
Basically, I tend to get in trouble because i have this weakness for (what i perceive to be) stupidity and ignorance and feel that it must be eradicated with any means necessary, sometimes that gets me in trouble.

Like when i got banned on realgm.com :)

I hope you are not a spelling Nazi because "your" in for the fight of "you're" life!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2008, 03:42:35 PM »
We prefer the term "harem."

"THIEF!!!!", says the arab.

I thought it was INFIDEL?!
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2008, 04:19:06 PM »
What would clinch it being OUR old MS-NBC Chief would be if he baits other posters he considers.....um......less thought-provoking, shall we say.

Wait a minute . . . JoMal could be Chief! I'm going to look into this.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2008, 04:28:38 PM »
I thought it was INFIDEL?!

No no no, you're all infidels . . .

. . . but Ted thefted our use of the word "Harem".
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2008, 04:56:54 PM »
What would clinch it being OUR old MS-NBC Chief would be if he baits other posters he considers.....um......less thought-provoking, shall we say.

Wait a minute . . . JoMal could be Chief! I'm going to look into this.

Both are good 'baiters' (take it how you want  :o )

However JoMal seems to know a little bit more about basketball then Chief did.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com