Author Topic: A.I.  (Read 871 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
A.I.
« on: June 23, 2008, 01:53:57 AM »
Is A.I.s exercising his option with Denver a hindrance, a help, or nuetral to the Nuggets?

20 million or so for next season.  Since they have not won squat with the MarshMellow-AI combo, (props for battling the Spurs in '07 and shame on you for bowing down to the Lakers in '08) would it be more helpful to the Nuggets now and future if he would agree to a sign n trade?  Or even just flat walk?

I think the most beneficial thing from the Nuggets point of view is for AI to do a sign n trade.
Any teams with huge expirings this season, or best of both worlds with a good player or two with expirings?  Don't tell me Odom, Ira Newble and a retired Laker Girl for AI.  It's probably already in the works.

WoW thinks AI could and would cure the Spurs scoring drought problems.  True AI would go off for points irregarless of how PopaCement tried to hold him down.  But would he disrupt the whole teams O and could he play D since defense alone wins championships?  AI has put together some very impressive assist stretches.  Could he do this for an entire playoffs?  Who could the Spurs offer?  Lurker here is where you come in to say how impossible it is.  Is it?  If so, so be it.  Yeah i dont think the Spurs have any combo of expirings anywhere near 20 mil.

Knicks?
Is Keith Van Horns contract finally expired?