Author Topic: Cashing in on Collusionist Sheep  (Read 4586 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Cashing in on Collusionist Sheep
« on: June 05, 2008, 11:32:45 AM »
Whether you live in SoCal or not, how can you cash in on the huge number of global Laker Sheep who try to either deny or defend the collusion of Gashol?

Rather then try to discuss this with them, why not cash in on their extremist devotion to Lakerism?

We will teach you methods for extracting all kinds of revenue from said Krishnas.  Lets take a look at example #1:

Krishna at restraunt/water cooler, etc:  Right on man!  The Lakers are gonna roll the Celts in the Finals!  Kobe and Gasol are gonna rock!

You:  Yeah right on brother!  You know, all those sour grapes people who claim we were colluded Gasol, that the Memphis owner just took crap for Gasol?  Man they are just wrong.  Mitch Kupchak is the man.  That deal was fair n square!

Krishna:  Totally.  The Lakerz is gonna rock for years!  Those people are wrong about any collusion.  Every team in the NBA had a chance for Gasol.  Kwame was just an expiring contract.  No other teams had those.  Those Memphis owner did the only thing he could.

You:  Yeah, you know those people are whack.  Say, i notice you are looking at the want ads under cars.  I have a used car that James Worthy used to drive!

Krishna:  Really?

You:  Yeah man, he used to drive this baby all the way to the hoop.  I'll let it go for only 5Xs above market value.

Krishna:  5Xs!  Thats a steal man.  I'll ask my trust fund appointees to write up a check right away.

You:  Cool man.  (High five said Krisha).  "Lakers 4Ever!"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Cashing in on Collusionist Sheep
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 11:40:59 AM »
db can we get this deleted?  It's useless and taking up space.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 11:58:15 AM »
Whether you live in SoCal or not, how can you cash in on the huge number of global Laker Sheep who try to either deny or defend the collusion of Gashol?

Rather then try to discuss this with them, why not cash in on their extremist devotion to Lakerism?

We will teach you methods for extracting all kinds of revenue from said Krishnas.  Lets take a look at example #1:

Krishna at restraunt/water cooler, etc:  Right on man!  The Lakers are gonna roll the Celts in the Finals!  Kobe and Gasol are gonna rock!

You:  Yeah right on brother!  You know, all those sour grapes people who claim we were colluded Gasol, that the Memphis owner just took crap for Gasol?  Man they are just wrong.  Mitch Kupchak is the man.  That deal was fair n square!

Krishna:  Totally.  The Lakerz is gonna rock for years!  Those people are wrong about any collusion.  Every team in the NBA had a chance for Gasol.  Kwame was just an expiring contract.  No other teams had those.  Those Memphis owner did the only thing he could.

You:  Yeah, you know those people are whack.  Say, i notice you are looking at the want ads under cars.  I have a used car that James Worthy used to drive!

You:  Yeah man, he used to drive this baby all the way to the hoop.  I'll let it go for only 5Xs above market value.

Krishna:  5Xs!  Thats a steal man.  I'll ask my trust fund appointees to write up a check right away.

Marco!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 12:16:30 PM »
Example #2
Setting, Starbucks coffee shop NewPort Beach*
*any global Starbucks with Laker Krishna should work

Barista:  That will be $4.50

You:  Say, i could help but notice you have on your Derek Fisher brand bracelett.

Barista:  Absolutely.  I just love wearing 'Fishes apparel.

You:  (Cough) yeah that 'Fish, he is one tough sob. (cough)
Say you know, i was able to come across a whole line of De'Reek line of bracelets at an estate sale.  I'm only asking 14Xs the retail cost so i can get tickets to Staples for game 4.  Would you know anyone interested?

Barista:  Would I!!?  Let me call my accountant now. I'm cutting you a check on the spot.  How much total?!

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 12:18:20 PM »

I HOPE people don't talk this way in Cali.....

either that, or NOW we know there is a village where people breed "Reality."-------Please, burn it.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 12:23:46 PM »

either that, or NOW we know there is a village where people breed "Reality."-------Please, burn it.

I don't think it is enough to burn it.  We must ensure no life will ever again take hold in that area.  I think we need to build some type of dome, like in the Simpsons' movie, and ensure nothing gets in or out, including oxygen and sunlight.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 12:25:17 PM »

Ahh you'd like a Texas version.  Duly noted.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 12:27:21 PM »
Example #2
Setting, Starbucks coffee shop NewPort Beach*
*any global Starbucks with Laker Krishna should work

Barista:  That will be $4.50

You:  Say, i could help but notice you have on your Derek Fisher brand bracelett.

Barista:  Absolutely.  I just love wearing 'Fishes apparel.

You:  (Cough) yeah that 'Fish, he is one tough sob. (cough)
Say you know, i was able to come across a whole line of De'Reek line of bracelets at an estate sale.  I'm only asking 14Xs the retail cost so i can get tickets to Staples for game 4.  Would you know anyone interested?

Barista:  Would I!!?  Let me call my accountant now. I'm cutting you a check on the spot.  How much total?!

Marco!
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 12:44:50 PM »
Thanks FRAN*s

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2008, 12:52:03 PM »
Thanks FRAN*s

How come nobody is playing!  >:(

MARCO!
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2008, 12:59:45 PM »
Polo.

::)
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2008, 01:02:10 PM »
Thanks FRAN*s

MARCO!

I am still trying to figure out the following:

How can you hate a sports team this much to where you wake up and think of lame threads like this one before you even eat breakfast.

How did Fantasy think it was funny?
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2008, 01:03:14 PM »
Thanks FRAN*s

MARCO!

Pollo!!

that's the spanish version... ::)
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2008, 01:06:16 PM »
Pollo!!

that's the spanish version... ::)

Game on!

ASADO!
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2008, 01:07:20 PM »
I am still trying to figure out the following:

How can you hate a sports team this much to where you wake up and think of lame threads like this one before you even eat breakfast.

How did Fantasy think it was funny?

When are you going to realize that he is a closet Lakers fan who was snubbed in Colorado in favor of some other money grubbing whore?
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"