Author Topic: My hands hurt!  (Read 2215 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
My hands hurt!
« on: June 03, 2008, 12:58:41 PM »
Far too many spankings and smack downs!  JoMal or Laker Fan, were art thou?  I need some grammar beat downs to give my head a work out and my hands a rest.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
Re: My hands hurt!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 01:22:36 PM »
Far too many spankings and smack downs!  JoMal or Laker Fan, were art thou?  I need some grammar beat downs to give my head a work out and my hands a rest.

Sorry WOW, I have come to the conclusion that the saying, "do not throw your pearls before swine" has real merit. Your pathetic attempts to denigrate my efforts to educate you on the value of at least trying to write like you have some intelligence when you post by using proper grammar and spelling makes it clear to me the aforementioned proverb was written with people like you in mind. Therefore, as much as it galls me, I have decided that while some of your takes on this board (exceptions being your idiotic siding with Minnie Me on the monumentally huge upgrade the Suns supposedly made by taking on Fatquille O?Neal) are proof of your high basketball IQ; your brain is clearly incapable of multi-tasking vis-a-vie writing beyond a third grade level. So I guess I will just have to correct you in my mind concerning your writing style, (if you can call it a style) and correct you in print on your B-ball takes, as I did with the Phoenix trade.

I am glad you thought you smacked me down though, everyone needs something to aspire to. Perhaps next time you should set your sights on a more achievable goal, it will be even more fulfilling.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 04:33:24 PM by Laker Fan »
Dan

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 03:03:23 PM »
I am glad you thought you smacked me down though, everyone needs something to aspire to. Perhaps next time you should set your sights on a more achievable goal, it will be even more fulfilling.

While your grammar and spelling skilz ;) might be Laker like, your comprehension and ability to read between the lines leaves a lot to be desired.

My post bascially is saying I'm tired of smacking down your favorite poster this side of minie me, so I need a good smack down put on ME by the gods of grammar.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 03:38:23 PM »
Let me get this straight . . . your hands hurt and need a rest because you've been using them to give beat downs . . .

Maybe all you need is a little self control?  8)
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 03:57:09 PM »
I come back from a little hiatus and the first thing I encounter is WayOutWest 'asking' the grammer police to control his beat downs? Your normal  anaphrodisiac not working?

As weird as that is, I have to give Laker Dan the lead on this one with his "do not throw your pearls before swine" reference and that this proverb was 'written' with people like WOW in mind. Now, if WOW were a heathen who would turn on us if provoked and stomp on our pearls as we stood before him, then I can understand how this is relevant.

You wouldn't stomp on our pearls before us, would you WOW?

Or am I being as naive as LD appears to be when it comes to mockerizing, as our fierdless prezidant would say.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 04:01:14 PM »
I come back from a little hiatus and the first thing I encounter is WayOutWest 'asking' the grammer police to control his beat downs? Your normal  anaphrodisiac not working?

As weird as that is, I have to give Laker Dan the lead on this one with his "do not throw your pearls before swine" reference and that this proverb was 'written' with people like WOW in mind. Now, if WOW were a heathen who would turn on us if provoked and stomp on our pearls as we stood before him, then I can understand how this is relevant.

Or am I being as naive as LD appears to be when it comes to mockerizing, as our fierdless prezidant would say.

I fear my efforts to be master of strategery may have fallen short.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 04:03:12 PM »

You just need to fornicate a new tactiment.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 04:04:23 PM »

. . . while also falling short to be the master of debatery.  WOW, you cannot serve two masters.
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2008, 04:07:25 PM »

. . . while also falling short to be the master of debatery.  WOW, you cannot serve two masters.

Skandery, are you accusing Laker Dan and me of being master debaters? I'll have you know I, personally, have no hand in that accusitration. 

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2008, 05:12:16 PM »
This postification is goin' overly the board!

Wisht I hat pade moor ttenshun two ur twixt th line meenins, sumtimes i am a little obtuus.

now scuse me whilst i go warsh my hans out wit sope
Dan

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2008, 05:14:45 PM »
Please DO NOT try to find a double entendre' in that last line! None was meant and only your dirty little minds will find one!
Dan

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2008, 05:55:32 PM »
Please DO NOT try to find a double entendre' in that last line! None was meant and only your dirty little minds will find one!

...entendre' ...

I knew you were some French flamer like the guy in Talladega Nights!  By flamer I mean a guy who is on fire not trying to do that double meaning thingy.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"