Author Topic: Phil Winters vs Pop head to head playoffs  (Read 6667 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Phil Winters vs Pop head to head playoffs
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2008, 11:47:47 AM »
Timmy Dunks.  True playoffs MVP to anyone but the most colorblinded Krishna.  Notice Duncan did not care about running up stats for a .500 team in the regular season.  Repeat, true playoffs MVP.

Tony Parker.  Working with shooting coach Chip England brought Parkers shooting way up and continued into playoffs, % up to a sizzling 55%.  Looked great vs Kings in round 1.  Sticking in 20+ ppg.  Dumbass Popavich leaves him in with a 20 pt lead mid 3rd qtr while crazed injured Ron Artest was looking to hurt someone.  Complete idiotic move by Cementhead.  Parker going at 65% for the Dallas series.  Could not walk between games.
While he dates Eva Longoria, Nash is dating Derek Fisher. 
Owned.

Manu SuperGnob.  Coming off a co-MVP 2005 Finals, GNob continued his stellar play vs Dallas.  With Moronavich making sure his running buddy Parker was hobbled, it hurt GNob but he soldiered on.  Only a brain fart away from making history.  No bigs to protect him either as smallballs was employed thereby benching....

Rasho-Nazr, the two headed monster.  Coming off 2005s Championship bench contribution, Naz was swatting anything in the paint ala Deke Mtumble style.  He and Rash were benched tho in favor of small ball.  Rash is now lighting things up in Toronto.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2008, 11:50:51 AM »
Some comments from a Laker cousin...

Reality...the 2004 Spurs were not more talented than the 2004 Lakers.  Actually for most of the years in question the Spurs have not been the most talented team in the playoffs.

koast & WOW - Manu is a sure HOF player.  Maybe not based on his NBA career but his overall career (which is what the HOF looks at) is more impressive than many players already in the hall.  He has won European titles, Olympic titles and NBA titles.

Back to the regular scheduled pissing match between SoCal youngsters...
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2008, 11:57:11 AM »
Some comments from a Laker cousin...

Reality...the 2004 Spurs were not more talented than the 2004 Lakers.  Actually for most of the years in question the Spurs have not been the most talented team in the playoffs.

koast & WOW - Manu is a sure HOF player.  Maybe not based on his NBA career but his overall career (which is what the HOF looks at) is more impressive than many players already in the hall.  He has won European titles, Olympic titles and NBA titles.

Back to the regular scheduled pissing match between SoCal youngsters...

If they do infact look at the entire career then sure I can meet you half way on that one.  The thing is it seems like they don't always factor in overseas career with some players.  Horry would get it long before Sabonis but from what I've been told Sabonis was one of the baddest MOFOs in Europe in his hay day as well.  I believe Parker will be a HOF player if he stays with Popavich and the Spurs.  That doesn't mean he will for sure.  So even if we can say Manu is a sure thing because of his overseas career Parker and Horry are still up in the air.  Would you agree with that? 

And it wasn't a pissing match....more like me pissing gasoline on Reality and lighting a match.  He will NOT address the fact he did not know Karl Malone played in the NBA finals just 10 years ago and made himself look like an idiot by exposing his lack of knowledge.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2008, 12:01:16 PM »
Staff, please arrive with gurney and Riddalin syringe.

B-Rad.  Did Malone play for any teams winning the Championship.  You know, scoring more points then the other team?

I know and knew he was on the losing Jazz teams vs the Bulls.

Have your Nanny flip you and W.o.W. while your self-proclamed-ownage gets torched yet again. ;) :D

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2008, 12:26:19 PM »
Staff, please arrive with gurney and Riddalin syringe.

B-Rad.  Did Malone play for any teams winning the Championship.  You know, scoring more points then the other team?

I know and knew he was on the losing Jazz teams vs the Bulls.

Have your Nanny flip you and W.o.W. while your self-proclamed-ownage gets torched yet again. ;) :D
Oh so now its play for 'winning' teams when just earlier you said he had no role in any championship game? LOL. 

What happened to this?

Karl Malone has never led, played a small, medium or itsy bitsy teenie tiny role in one Championship game for his team.  Ever.  Never. 

Typical Reality.  They really should rename the KFC Twister Wrap the RealityWrap just to pay homage to the original twister.

OWNED.  BAD.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2008, 12:42:33 PM »
Oh so now its play for 'winning' teams when just earlier you said he had no role in any championship game? LOL. 

What happened to this?

Karl Malone has never led, played a small, medium or itsy bitsy teenie tiny role in one Championship game for his team.  Ever.  Never. 

Typical Reality.  They really should rename the KFC Twister Wrap the RealityWrap just to pay homage to the original twister.

OWNED.  BAD.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atta boi B-Rad/Ralphie, another self-proclaimed ownage, complete with lies. ;)  In truthfullness i had previously posted:
Just because Bob Horry does not have as many per game stats as Malone doesn't mean he didn't impact more winning finals then Malone.  Kapische?
  and
Yes.  Did you even think that maybe, just maybe the reason Karl Malone has never been on a winning team in the Finals is because he chokes in the final minute and Bob Horry shines? 
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 12:47:17 PM by Reality »

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2008, 12:49:30 PM »
How is it complete lies when it is DIRECTLY QUOTED from what you said.  That is taken from what you said EXACTLY. 

lol @ you trying oh so hard to get yourself out of this one.  Instead of continuing to make yourself look like an idiot how about you just admit that you forgot the Utah Jazz got to the finals in 1998?

OWNED.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2008, 12:56:37 PM »
How is it complete lies when it is DIRECTLY QUOTED from what you said.  That is taken from what you said EXACTLY. 
As were my previous quotes.
Get a life!

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2008, 01:27:11 PM »
I believe Parker will be a HOF player if he stays with Popavich and the Spurs.  That doesn't mean he will for sure.  So even if we can say Manu is a sure thing because of his overseas career Parker and Horry are still up in the air.  Would you agree with that? 

I think winning the Finals MVP is an automatic into the hall, or at least an automatic for being considered.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2008, 01:49:36 PM »
As were my previous quotes.
Get a life!

Get a clue and learn how to debate slash type.  You lost this battle.  Once again.  As usual.  You are seriously the Washington Generals of this board.  At least once a week you lose.    Nothing I said was a lie, you did your normal ballerina moves, followed by an irrelevant photo, and then followed it up with a twister that would rip through a trailer park in no time flat.

WOW...I agree that Finals MVP honors usually only go to the cream of the crop.  Good point.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2008, 03:22:36 PM »
Get a clue and learn how to debate slash type.  You lost this battle.  Once again.  As usual.  You are seriously the Washington Generals of this board.  At least once a week you lose.    Nothing I said was a lie, you did your normal ballerina moves, followed by an irrelevant photo, and then followed it up with a twister that would rip through a trailer park in no time flat.

Reality's logic does not make sense.

If Pop is a coat tail rider then he cannot get blamed for the Spurs failures since he is not getting credit for their success.

If Pop is in ultimate control of the Spurs then he must get credited for their success since he gets blamed for their failure.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2008, 03:25:49 PM »
Twisty2,

Coatails Pop can get some credit for the teams championships along with getting credit for blowing the losses.  Should be 5-6 or 6-6, is 3-6.

Partial Credit 3.  Discredit 2 or 3.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2008, 11:09:27 AM »
I believe Parker will be a HOF player if he stays with Popavich and the Spurs.  That doesn't mean he will for sure.  So even if we can say Manu is a sure thing because of his overseas career Parker and Horry are still up in the air.  Would you agree with that? 

I think winning the Finals MVP is an automatic into the hall, or at least an automatic for being considered.
So now we're up to you and Ralphie admitting to at least three HOFs with only Bob Horry needed for 4?  Is this more PROFF?

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2008, 11:12:10 AM »

So now we're up to you and Ralphie admitting to at least three HOFs with only Bob Horry needed for 4?  Is this more PROFF?

LOL @ you being too stupid to realize that just because a player is in the Hall Of Fame doesn't mean they are as good as others in there.

To spell it out in tard to you...Horry still is not better then Karl Malone.  Manu is not better then Kobe.    I was going to say we really need a crayon font but I was thinking that maybe the doctor needs to take the crayon that is stuck in your nose so your IQ will shoot up to meet the rest of us.