Author Topic: Total BS, Turiaf thrown out of Jazz game.  (Read 11803 times)

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Re: Total BS, Turiaf thrown out of Jazz game.
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2008, 03:11:32 PM »
I think you should have added this Picture to Wow' post about which name is better for LA.....

I tried to counter Ted's picture with one of the Jazz players abducting 13 year old girl brides but no luck.....Ted wins this round!  >:(

We Jazz fans prefer to use an Etch-a-Sketch to save such images instead of such a modern device like a digital camera.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2008, 03:11:49 PM »
I think you should have added this Picture to Wow' post about which name is better for LA.....

I tried to counter Ted's picture with one of the Jazz players abducting 13 year old girl brides but no luck.....Ted wins this round!  >:(

yeah, this one was:  Game, set, match.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2008, 03:15:07 PM »

The blow to the head came from Ronnie's mid-section as he jumped over his back.  It was clearly a foul, whether Luke Walton should have gone up with two hands or not.

Price hit Walton on top of the head with his mid-section? Can you say WOW!!!!

But more to the point, was the contact at the same time, or after the block itself? It would only be a foul if his.....<midsection>..... came in contact with Walton's head first.

And since witnessing it, I have not been able to see a replay.   
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 03:18:39 PM by JazzMal »
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2008, 03:17:36 PM »
Forearm to the head.  :'(  Oh wait. We need a "laughing/crying" emoticon here so bad.

Look guys. If AK47 had the ball all alone and went up for a wussy layup and got owned by Jordan Farmar, I'd be pissed too. I feel you. I feel you.

If Walton had gone for the jam instead of the layup, I think Price would have been forced to foul more forcefully, but at least we would have had a shot at a 2+1

Fact is, the refs made the call, not Jazz fans. So complain all you want, but live with it until the next controversial play that goes against the Jazz happens. You won't have to wait long. The next game is in LeQueerville.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2008, 03:18:47 PM »
Fact is, the refs made the call, not Jazz fans. So complain all you want, but live with it until the next controversial play that goes against the Jazz happens. You won't have to wait long. The next game is in LeQueerville.

One call will NOT make up for the injustice.  A free throw parade is in order!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2008, 03:26:52 PM »
My fat ass at 5'9" could block a dunk attempt by Dwight Howard if I was allowed to jump on his back, elbow him in the head then slap his forearm.

Cry a little more WOW.  That description is ridiculous,  I can imagine now how WOW would describe a kiss to the cheek--she jammed her palm through his oblique and blasted through the side of his skull with her lips, suctioning slightly as the blood pulsated through his epidermal capillaries.  <Waaah>

Walton was owned!  Period!  Price owns the religion of Walton's grandmother's crusty underwear.  That whistle would have been weaker than WOWs game.  In fact, you have yet to OWN Reality the way Price OWNED Walton. 

oh, msc:

WOW:
Wow, what a bunch of horseshyte calls in game 4.

WOW:
Not only are the refs bought for this game, so are the announcers.

Randy:
I can't believe this officiating though -- can't help but wonder if the same coalition that managed to get the Olympics in Utah helped get this kind of officiating in Salt Lake City.

Laker Fan:
TERRIBLE CALL!
oh and also
TERRIBLE NO CALL

. . . but I gotta say you don't ever use Refs as an excuse and thats laudable, well, except for boohooing about Price' fantabulous block.  

A Walton Zanwich. Ze wooodie .....et iz cuming.

<SCREAMING!!>
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 03:30:09 PM by Skandery »
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2008, 03:36:22 PM »
My fat ass at 5'9" could block a dunk attempt by Dwight Howard if I was allowed to jump on his back, elbow him in the head then slap his forearm.

Cry a little more WOW.  That description is ridiculous,  I can imagine now how WOW would describe a kiss to the cheek--she jammed her palm through his oblique and blasted through the side of his skull with her lips, suctioning slightly as the blood pulsated through his epidermal capillaries.  <Waaah>

Walton was owned!  Period!  Price owns the religion of Walton's grandmother's crusty underwear.  That whistle would have been weaker than WOWs game.  In fact, you have yet to OWN Reality the way Price OWNED Walton. 

oh, msc:

WOW:

WOW:

Randy:
I can't believe this officiating though -- can't help but wonder if the same coalition that managed to get the Olympics in Utah helped get this kind of officiating in Salt Lake City.

Laker Fan:
TERRIBLE CALL!
oh and also
TERRIBLE NO CALL

. . . but I gotta say you don't ever use Refs as an excuse and thats laudable, well, except for boohooing about Price' fantabulous block.  

A Walton Zanwich. Ze wooodie .....et iz cuming.

<SCREAMING!!>

It wouldn't be the playoffs without "ref tears" now would it?
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2008, 03:58:20 PM »
Price owns the religion of Walton's grandmother's crusty underwear.

Best trash talk EVER!
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2008, 03:59:52 PM »
yeah, this one was:  Game, set, match.

Thank you. Thank you. *bowing*

Sometimes the planets align and you get lucky. That image just burst through the screen at me from the first page of a Google image search. One of the more satisfying moments of my BBS career.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline msc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2008, 04:20:10 PM »
oh, msc:

WOW:

WOW:

Randy:

Laker Fan:
TERRIBLE CALL!
oh and also
TERRIBLE NO CALL

There were a ton of horseshyte calls.  But it's one thing to point that out and discuss/debate specific calls and it's another to use it as a excuse.  I was pointing out that all those guys acknowledged it was the Lakers who lost the game, not the refs. 

The Price block was a nice block, he just hit him in the head and pushed him in the back with his off arm in the process  ;)

While we're posting pictures, sure looks like a play on the ball to me.  The league should rescind this call.  Is this the WNBA or the NBA?