Author Topic: KG, others might be suspended?  (Read 891 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
KG, others might be suspended?
« on: April 29, 2008, 11:50:08 AM »
I missed this part of the game, the skirmish, is this espn writers overdoing it or could we really see Stoudamire-Diaw part II?:

To make matters worse for the Celtics, Garnett's and Kendrick Perkins' Game 5 status is up in the air for their involvement in a second-quarter skirmish. Garnett instigated the incident and even re-entered the fray, while Perkins stepped on the floor from the bench. Atlanta forward Marvin Williams could be sitting, too, for stepping on the floor from the bench.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: KG, others might be suspended?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 11:55:47 AM »
No way KG sits, this is not Spurs collusion 2007.  The NBA screwed the Suns last year, I don't think a repeat will be tolerated.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: KG, others might be suspended?
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 12:01:26 PM »
No way KG sits, this is not Spurs collusion 2007.  The NBA screwed the Suns last year, I don't think a repeat will be tolerated.

The Spurs collusion was a bit different then this though.  The fact that KG got back into the mix and kind of looked to get into it with one of the refs warrants a suspension more then Diaw and Stoudamire putting their toes onto the court.

Perkins shouldn't be suspended at all.  He looked like he was testing the temperature of the water in a pool by sticking just his feet into the court lol
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com