Author Topic: Audrey Seiler  (Read 1157 times)

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Audrey Seiler
« on: April 02, 2004, 09:42:32 AM »
I was ecstatic when I heard this girl was found alive, but now that things are starting to settle, something isn't jiving with me.  She "mysteriously" was attacked from behind last month and knocked unconcious, although there were no visable marks that I know about; and she was dumped a block away behind a building, even though they weren't any witnesses?

Now she's gone for 4 days, and she winds up in a marsh by the school completely unharmed? Something tells me this girl has some psychological issues, guess we'll wait and see what comes out of this.
Paul

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Audrey Seiler
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2004, 09:53:17 AM »
I dont belive this girl was attacked or kidnapped dude, even before they found her it didnt add up.  it seems like it was staged.  i mean she left her door open and her purse and everything behind, no keys, etc.  and when she was "attacked" nothing was taking out of her belongings nor was she sexually assaulted, it just doesnt add up, where is the motive?  it was wasnt sexually driven, it was sloppy and half @ss.  I dont know dude, this girl seems fake, if you ask me she was probably trying to dissapper on purpose, who knows why though?
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Audrey Seiler
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2004, 10:28:04 AM »
Either psychological, or maybe she's a dumbass who was F***up in school, and wanted a way out for some reason.  ALLEGEDLY, the newspaper said that she actually talked to the person that phoned in the call to report her missing location. That witness said she said she liked to take walks in the marsh to relax.  WTF?? (fudge). :D  
Paul