Author Topic: Tim Dunks 3 pter!  (Read 2912 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Tim Dunks 3 pter!
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2008, 09:12:30 AM »
 Very true Randy.  Which is why I hope that first game got into Phoenix's head.  It's one thing to say they are not affected, it's another to come out and show it.  I am hoping these guys are all talk and no walk tomorrow.  I hope tim can get shaq into foul trouble again too.  He ate him and Amare up in game one, i have my fingers crossed he will continue to do this in game 2.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2008, 09:15:07 AM »
What I want to know is who is this Brian guy and do his farts stink?
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2008, 09:18:36 AM »
LMAO, I saw that too but did not have the heart to say anything.... ;D
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2008, 09:37:58 AM »
What I want to know is who is this Brian guy and do his farts stink?

Of course they do.  That is why Pop went to Hack-a-Skinner.  He was just trying to clear the air on the court by making D'Antoni put him back on the bench. 
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2008, 09:51:51 AM »
I thought the Suns did a good job on Tony Parker and Raja Bell is doing a tremendous job on Manu.  This is going to be a great series.  There were some brian farts from both teams but the Spurs pulled out the win.  Of course, the Suns are just trying to steal one so it's still up to the Spurs to hold home court.

Except when it mattered most.

IMO Raja Bell's defense has been overrated the last two years.  He's still a solid defender but his team mates are so weak on that end of the court he starts getting compared to Bowen.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Ted

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2008, 09:54:25 AM »
IMO Raja Bell's defense has been overrated the last two years.  He's still a solid defender but his team mates are so weak on that end of the court he starts getting compared to Bowen.

AMEN! Bell's defense on Manu on that layup was PATHETIC.

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2008, 10:15:41 AM »

Was it?  Was Manu being a drama or did he get forced into a tough shot.  He looked like a rag doll starfish when he made that lost shot.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2008, 10:18:46 AM »

Was it?  Was Manu being a drama or did he get forced into a tough shot.  He looked like a rag doll starfish when he made that lost shot.

He never should have pushed him left.

Of course Manu did his normal gumby bending, did you really expect him not too?  I'd could only imagine how well he would actually shoot if he didn't throw his body around so much.  Makes his shots just that much more impressive lol
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Ted

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2008, 10:29:03 AM »

Manu was allowed to get three or four feet from the basket in a tie game with seconds left. Inexcusable.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2008, 10:50:07 AM »
Very true Randy.  Which is why I hope that first game got into Phoenix's head.  It's one thing to say they are not affected, it's another to come out and show it.  I am hoping these guys are all talk and no walk tomorrow.  I hope tim can get shaq into foul trouble again too.  He ate him and Amare up in game one, i have my fingers crossed he will continue to do this in game 2.
Much respect for Phoenix Xs3.  Nash was very impressive -again- in Gm 1.
We can and will beat the Suns but i think it will take a lot of effort and more close games are in the offing.  Bob Horry is very much needed, he's the long mobile 3-4 that is a perfect match to counter a lot of Phx players.  Lets hope Barrdog pitches in again too. ;D

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2008, 07:43:09 PM »