Author Topic: Jazz Lay an Egg  (Read 7881 times)

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Re: Jazz Lay an Egg
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2008, 01:27:09 PM »
The Jazz go 48 minutes of basketball, AT HOME, and they knock out only ONE TOOTH? Sloan is slipping.

But as I have said all year about my Jazz, they are tough at home and will prove that next game. What true blue, diehard Jazz fan would not really want
Williams with the ball in that situation. Sure, he should have passed it - he could have passed it. But basketball legends are not born by passing the ball in those situations.

McGrady did his one out of four "Big Deal" game, so now he can go back into his self-depreciating funk.

Hokey Smokes jOLDmal, is this the best you can do propping "your" team? I for one am glad you jumped on that wagon instead of ours, this is fanhome stuff, Minnie minnie Me

....and Laqueer Fan, you recognize it as being "fanhome stuff" because.....?

If you insist on polluting THIS board with language such as "H*key Sm*kes", and "pr*pping" your team, then I think you had best stay over there where such things are more readily accepted.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 02:41:36 PM by JazzMal »
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2008, 01:37:01 PM »
To be honest with jOLDmal, I have been to the fanhome site exactly once, saw it was full of reality types and figured once was quite enough, I thought we had our quota of that type at 2 including him and Minnie Me, but you are clearly living up to the definition of wagon jumper with your inane blather, thereby earning the title Minnie minnie Me, a couple more like this last one and you will unseat the original Minnie Me, a monumental achievment to be sure, but not one to be proud of.
Dan

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2008, 02:44:11 PM »
To be honest with jOLDmal, I have been to the fanhome site exactly once, saw it was full of reality types and figured once was quite enough, I thought we had our quota of that type at 2 including him and Minnie Me, but you are clearly living up to the definition of wagon jumper with your inane blather, thereby earning the title Minnie minnie Me, a couple more like this last one and you will unseat the original Minnie Me, a monumental achievment to be sure, but not one to be proud of.

To be quite frank, it would take me leapfrogging twenty others before I land anywhere near unseating those two posters, including you.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2008, 03:18:44 PM »

To be quite frank, it would take me leapfrogging twenty others before I land anywhere near unseating those two posters, including you.

Tis true about those other 2, but not me, you're just coming off as a bad parody of them, makes me think you are almost mocking Jazz fans
Dan

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2008, 03:24:20 PM »

Tis true about those other 2, but not me, you're just coming off as a bad parody of them, makes me think you are almost mocking Jazz fans

How on earth can you differentiate my mocking just Jazz fans as opposed to everyone else? My whole schtick is to mock.

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2008, 04:23:34 PM »
How on earth can you differentiate my mocking just Jazz fans as opposed to everyone else? My whole schtick is to mock.

<squeak> Say it ain't so, Jo.  Say it ain't so. <squeak>
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2008, 06:07:40 PM »

<squeak> Say it ain't so, Jo.  Say it ain't so. <squeak>

Now, now, you know what you were getting when JazzMal came acalling.

But my more then just mocking personna is going AGAINST the "others" now <mostly>