Author Topic: The end is near and the Kings are dead.....  (Read 12593 times)

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The end is near and the Kings are dead.....
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2008, 03:31:22 PM »
Eye on the prize, Slurker, your team distracts easily.

All the better to hipcheck you into the next season just like those upstart Sons.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2008, 03:36:37 PM »
DON'T LEAVE THE BENCH, JOMAL!!!

Stay seated!!

Watch those sneaky Spurs!
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2008, 03:38:07 PM »

All the better to hipcheck you into the next season just like those upstart Sons.

You hipcheck him and you're liable to break his hip what with osteoporosis setting in and all, and if you keep up the pressure, the distraction that comes with old-age dimentia may very well have him so confused he will wind up rooting for the Sons, either way we all benefit, he's either out of commission while the orhtopedic surgeons attempt to rebuild him or his mindless blathering becomes no more of a nuisance than his bandwagon mentor.
Dan

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2008, 03:51:32 PM »

You hipcheck him and you're liable to break his hip what with osteoporosis setting in and all, and if you keep up the pressure, the distraction that comes with old-age dimentia may very well have him so confused he will wind up rooting for the Sons, either way we all benefit, he's either out of commission while the orhtopedic surgeons attempt to rebuild him or his mindless blathering becomes no more of a nuisance than his bandwagon mentor.

And you thought I was bad JazMal...I am just a young Laker fan in training.  See how our top brass handle things?

Btw, JazMal sounds quite a bit like DARTH MAUL now that I think of it. Hmmm....
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2008, 03:59:30 PM »

And you thought I was bad JazMal...I am just a young Laker fan in training.  See how our top brass handle things?

Btw, JazMal sounds quite a bit like DARTH MAUL now that I think of it. Hmmm....

I'm either your best friend or your worst enemy, jOLDmal chose the latter.

And BTW Derek your magnificent attempt to undercut jOLDmal's ill-concieved choice was not only admirable, but devilishly clever as well, I just didn't want you to think it went unnoticed in the midst of my diatribe against out resident geriatric
Dan

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2008, 04:04:52 PM »
DANK IT DABODS!!!

That was shifty.

I hate to disappoint so many on this board, but I have made a choice.

Ted, Joe, Skandery......I am now......JazMal!!!

booyeah
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2008, 04:14:55 PM »
DANK IT DABODS!!!

That was shifty.

booyeah

Enjoy it while it lasts Ted my boy, when you start to wonder why the Jazz can't sink a freethrow if they were standing on a ladder above the rim, you will rue the day I tricked jOLDmal into singlehandedly destroying your post season hoop dreams.
Dan

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2008, 04:16:44 PM »

From the commentary of my new concubines, I'll have you know that they consider JazMal's hips the strongest part of his Apolloesque physique.

And jealosy sooooo becomes you, flan. Tell me, can you do wheelies from that wheelchair?
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2008, 04:22:01 PM »
DANK IT DABODS!!!

That was shifty.

booyeah

Enjoy it while it lasts Ted my boy, when you start to wonder why the Jazz can't sink a freethrow if they were standing on a ladder above the rim, you will rue the day I tricked jOLDmal into singlehandedly destroying your post season hoop dreams.

It was subtle all right.

LaQueer swishies beware. Once a tough team comes calling, you will rue the day you were born a part of DARTH LAQUEERS underlings.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2008, 04:44:16 PM »

From the commentary of my new concubines, I'll have you know that they consider JazMal's hips the strongest part of his Apolloesque physique.

And jealosy sooooo becomes you, flan. Tell me, can you do wheelies from that wheelchair?

Considering your hips are probably the only thing still barely working without pharmaceutical assitance, that must make you very proud.

And anytime you want to ge in a wheel chair race with me old man you better pack a lunch of soft gummable mush, cause you're gonna need it, I'll leave you in a whining gasping heap before you get halfway to Sutter General (which you're gonna need for overstressing that old ticker of yours) from O and 29th.
Dan

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2008, 04:49:19 PM »
Or maybe we should move the starting line to Capitol and 29th, I don't think you could handle 3 blocks.
Dan

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2008, 04:50:12 PM »

Considering your hips are probably the only thing still barely working without pharmaceutical assitance, that must make you very proud.

And anytime you want to ge in a wheel chair race with me old man you better pack a lunch of soft gummable mush, cause you're gonna need it, I'll leave you in a whining gasping heap before you get halfway to Sutter General (which you're gonna need for overstressing that old ticker of yours) from O and 29th.

Mapquest to your heart's content, flan, but who am I to denounce your apparent superiority from where you sit? I'll segway right by you whether you spew your bladder bag all over your lap or not.

Offline msc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2008, 05:11:44 PM »
I leave for vaction for a week and I come back to find JoMal has jumped on the Jazz bandwagon and the Lakers have won the Western Conference?!? 

Man, I really do need to leave town more often. 

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2008, 05:24:02 PM »
No mapquest needed jOLDmal, I mean it's not like you live in real city or anything, and I have been to your dusty little crossroads enough to know my way around, I think I learned where everything was in oh, say, 15 minutes.

It's cute that you assumed someone would be interested enough in where you live to mapquest that dungheap though, it shore must make y'all feel all growed up and everthang, now don't it?
Dan

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2008, 06:29:51 PM »

And BTW Derek your magnificent attempt to undercut jOLDmal's ill-concieved choice was not only admirable, but devilishly clever as well, I just didn't want you to think it went unnoticed in the midst of my diatribe against out resident geriatric

Hew boy.

Somebody please explain this one to flan, here.