Author Topic: MVP race comming down to the wire  (Read 6846 times)

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: MVP race comming down to the wire
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2008, 12:36:07 PM »
Paul is having a breakout year -- definately deserves consideration but I believe Kobe should be MVP.  I think it's a tough race this year but I think that Kobe has one factor that will put him over the edge "best player that has never won the MVP."  When people start giving a player "best player in the NBA" -- it's tough to pass him over when he and the Lakers are one of the best teams in the league this year (esp. since most didn't think the Lakers would doing anything but scratching to get into the playoffs).

I appreciate all those dropping my name -- I almost got upset and then I saw who posted it. 

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2008, 01:08:27 PM »
I appreciate all those dropping my name -- I almost got upset and then I saw who posted it. 

Well......you are most welcome for the recognition.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2008, 06:05:22 PM »
I've been traveling all day and I come to the board to see JoMaL mention me not once but TWICE... hmmmmm.

Fagulas!

You've been traveling all day and skip all the post traffic and focus on JoMal.  Not to mention you were insulted by another poster and still focused on JoMal.

Feah-gue-las!

I responded to everything I wanted to respond to.  It just so happens out of the threads at the top of the list the first two had references to me from GrandMaL.  I didn't see who else insulted me or I would have responded to them as well.

One thing I do agree with is if Chris Paul beat Kobe I wouldn't be upset.  He is a favorite player of mine, even if he wasn't on my fantasy team.  I just think Kobe has more tangiable then Chris Paul does.  Not taking anything away from CP3 at all.  Hes a beast no doubt.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 06:06:56 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2008, 06:41:37 PM »
I've been traveling all day and I come to the board to see JoMaL mention me not once but TWICE... hmmmmm.

Fagulas!

You've been traveling all day and skip all the post traffic and focus on JoMal.  Not to mention you were insulted by another poster and still focused on JoMal.

Feah-gue-las!

I responded to everything I wanted to respond to.  It just so happens out of the threads at the top of the list the first two had references to me from GrandMaL.  I didn't see who else insulted me or I would have responded to them as well.

One thing I do agree with is if Chris Paul beat Kobe I wouldn't be upset.  He is a favorite player of mine, even if he wasn't on my fantasy team.  I just think Kobe has more tangiable then Chris Paul does.  Not taking anything away from CP3 at all.  Hes a beast no doubt.

Naturally, all you cared about was getting the recognition, not the implication. nice one, wetkrust.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2008, 07:02:24 PM »

Fagulas!

Feah-gue-las!

Naturally, all you cared about was getting the recognition, not the implication. nice one, wetkrust.

Nope I cared about the topic at hand and the other threads, which is why I responded to them first.   You were an after thought, like when your children are running errands near your retirement home.

Dont try to ignore the fact that you had me on your mind multiple times even though I had not posted since Friday lol

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2008, 07:05:42 PM »

Fagulas!

Feah-gue-las!

Nope I cared about the topic at hand and the other threads, which is why I responded to them first.   You were an after thought, like when your children are running errands near your retirement home.

Dont try to ignore the fact that you had me on your mind multiple times even though I had not posted since Friday lol

Oh, yeah, you are deep, deep, deep in my thoughts at all times.   :P

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2008, 11:52:40 PM »

Fagulas!

Feah-gue-las!

You love me like your grand children...not because we are related but because we are the same age.

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2008, 10:49:15 AM »

Fagulas!

Feah-gue-las!

You love me like your grand children...not because we are related but because we are the same age.

So you really ARE five years old. Not that is wasn't abundantly obvious, but thanks for the admittance.

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2008, 11:14:01 AM »

Fagulas!

Feah-gue-las!

So you really ARE five years old. Not that is wasn't abundantly obvious, but thanks for the admittance.

JoMal, I hate to point out the obvious but he did say grandchildren -- not great granchildren.  You must have misread his post.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2008, 11:30:58 AM »
JoMal, I hate to point out the obvious but he did say grandchildren -- not great granchildren.  You must have misread his post.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

It's like a WWE tag team match and JoMal is flying solo!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2008, 11:38:30 AM »

Fagulas!

Feah-gue-las!

Um....Randy....um.....perhaps it was not I who misread his post there. How old are YOU, BTW. You seem preoccupied with your latest AARP issue yourself of late. 

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2008, 11:43:38 AM »

Fagulas!

Feah-gue-las!

Um....Randy....um.....perhaps it was not I who misread his post there. How old are YOU, BTW. You seem preoccupied with your latest AARP issue yourself of late. 

I'm 44 JoMal -- and yes, I'm am concerned about AARP issues -- I believe it's the responsibility of the younger generation to take care of our elders.  Did you take your vitamins and geritol today?  Did you drink your ensure?  I'm just concerned about you, JoMal.

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2008, 12:09:46 PM »

I'm 44 JoMal -- and yes, I'm am concerned about AARP issues -- I believe it's the responsibility of the younger generation to take care of our elders.  Did you take your vitamins and geritol today?  Did you drink your ensure?  I'm just concerned about you, JoMal.

Oh, thank you, thank you, Randy!! I will send you my specimen samples toot suit so you can tell me if my stool has the proper consistency to keep up with this dialogue.

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2008, 02:54:51 PM »

Oh, thank you, thank you, Randy!! I will send you my specimen samples toot suit so you can tell me if my stool has the proper consistency to keep up with this dialogue.

No, go ahead and have your nurse send it to the lab like every other week -- just make sure and drink all your beef broth.

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2008, 03:41:51 PM »

No, go ahead and have your nurse send it to the lab like every other week -- just make sure and drink all your beef broth.

She doesn't believe in the strength of my stool, as you seem to.