Author Topic: So will this be treated like Somalia?  (Read 3687 times)

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
So will this be treated like Somalia?
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2004, 12:11:28 PM »
The same politicians who chastised Clinton over Somalia and demanded the removal of our troops from that country are now the same ones supporting the Republican Bush in Iraq. Somehow it being a ‘Republican’ war justifies the loss of American lives whereas the ‘Democrats’ war was a farce and the draft-dodging warmonger Clinton had to be exposed for the incompetent leader that he was, unlike Bush.

Ah, yes, Bush. Who was convinced, all evidence to the contrary- that Iraq was responsible for the attack on New York. Dubya, who then invaded his own, personal enemy’s country, causing the deaths of thirty times the number of Americans who died in Somalia, in order to accomplish the almost impossible task of driving every Arabic moderate who felt sympathy towards the United States after 9/11 into the Al Qaida and Iraqi camp. Good ole Bush, who single-handedly has eroded nearly all of the worldwide support our country received immediately after that horrific event by lying about his reasons for invading Iraq. With no evidence of Al Qaida support from Iraq, he had to manufacture the threat of WMD’s to convince a dubious world that he was justified in invading Saddam’s pigsty of a country.

This idiot has to be stopped before the entire world rises up as one and attacks the United States to stop this madness. George Jr. has become the biggest threat to Americans since King George tried to reconquer the lost colonies. We must protect ourselves from this madman at all costs. He actually thinks he is justified in doing anything he wants as long as he adds, “it’s a threat to National security” to every tyrannical speech he gives.

"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2004, 12:16:36 PM »
My dogs killed two cats when they were younger and it didn't change them one bit. Who cares if they killed cats, rats and mice. Why the flock would you kill your dog for acting like a dog. Christ we need to nuke Texas as well!

If I saw a dog kill a cat, I would eviserate the thing and watch it die slowly.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2004, 12:18:29 PM »
If I were Bush:

I would have my people examine the videotapes of the insurgents and the men and children who violated the American bodies, and I would get a positive ID. I would then bribe the citizens into telling me who these citizens were. Once confirmed, I wouldn't send in the marine corp. I would send in the Navy Seals, and have these people methodically, viciously taken out.

They could take a scene out of "Enemy at the Gate" and hang these idiots from the highest tower.
I don't know about taking out kids.  It's thier stupid parents fault not theirs.  Hate that strong has to not only be taught but drilled into their heads.  My kids woudn't touch a dead mouse or bird let alone a human body, that type of behavior was taught.
So who drilled it into your head? :lol:
Catholics!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2004, 12:20:36 PM »
My dogs killed two cats when they were younger and it didn't change them one bit. Who cares if they killed cats, rats and mice. Why the flock would you kill your dog for acting like a dog. Christ we need to nuke Texas as well!

If I saw a dog kill a cat, I would eviserate the thing and watch it die slowly.
The dog or the cat?
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2004, 12:22:09 PM »
The dog or the cat?

Gee, genius, after the dog killed the cat, which would still be alive?

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2004, 12:23:58 PM »
The dog or the cat?

Gee, genius, after the dog killed the cat, which would still be alive?
LOL!

Oh yea! Well, at least learn how to spell "eviserate" correctly!  :blink:  
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2004, 12:29:56 PM »
Oh yea! Well, at least learn how to spell "eviserate" correctly!

Oh yeah, I "CEE" what you mean.

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2004, 12:40:24 PM »
And it's not Yea, Its YEAH dumbarses.
Paul

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2004, 12:47:16 PM »
Good ole Bush, who single-handedly has eroded nearly all of the worldwide support our country received immediately after that horrific event by lying about his reasons for invading Iraq. With no evidence of Al Qaida support from Iraq, he had to manufacture the threat of WMD’s to convince a dubious world that he was justified in invading Saddam’s pigsty of a country.

Good point. I find it funny when the conservatives throw out the "can you imagine if Gore would have been in office, then what would we have done" card.  The support and sympathy we had after 9-11 was something I had never seen in my lifetime. Even our enemies came and showed their support. Support has turned to hatred, how could we have mucked that one up.
Paul

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2004, 12:52:27 PM »
Even our enemies came and showed their support. Support has turned to hatred, how could we have mucked that one up.
"we"?

"we" sounds like a lot of people.  It was ONE single MORON who mucked it up.  Where's a John Wilks Booth when you need him?
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"