Author Topic: Findawg scores 23 in winner  (Read 640 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Findawg scores 23 in winner
« on: March 30, 2008, 09:19:32 PM »
Didn't see the game.
Just the boxscore.

Findawg does it again.  9 for 13.

When is BARDOG going to contribute to the Spurs after collision 2008 bone head wussy Jerry Stackhouse moves?
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: Findawg scores 23 in winner
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 12:52:25 AM »
Didn't see the game.
Just the boxscore.

Findawg does it again.  9 for 13.

When is BARDOG going to contribute to the Spurs after collision 2008 bone head wussy Jerry Stackhouse moves?

Isn't there an old saying "slow and steady wins the race"?  JoMal, can you verify? 

Spurs have been pretty lucky going into the playoffs pretty healthy.  It looks like the Spurs, Jazz and Suns are going into the playoffs this year with most of their rosters in tact.   Denver and GS as well but I don't think they have the shot that the Spurs and Suns have.  Utah IMO is not ready to make the big splash yet in the WC considering the competition.  Taking a look at the standings today, the Mavs look like they are in big trouble.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Findawg scores 23 in winner
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 09:15:16 AM »
Utah has been pretty lucky for the most part.  Aside from being a little bit dinged up here and there they've managed to stay healthy for a good portion of the season.  PHX as well.  The Spurs just have a very deep team and have multiple guys who can step up, like Findawg.  The Spurs bench is so deep in fact that the greatest clutch shooter next to Reggie Miller is at the very end of it.  Says a lot about this squad.

http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com