Author Topic: Laker Haikus  (Read 4290 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Laker Haikus
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2008, 02:35:57 PM »
lol -- I can count on 1 finger how many NBA teams that I have been a true fan of
Is that something to be proud of?  :D :D

Keep telling yourself that Barry is the only thing missing from the Spurs attack!  ::)  It's hard to believe that the Spurs put ALL of their hopes on a role player! 
No realSpurs are telling ourselves that.

As for the Spurs winning yesterday, it was a great thing that Dirk went down -- otherwise the Mavs win that game!
R Lousie, the Spurs made a 14-0 run with SuperManu leading the way to go ahead 55-54 with Dirk in the game.  Stick to voice lessons, your hoop speculations suck.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2008, 01:58:02 AM »
Prayer answered
Escape Wiz in overtime
.500 ball back

Laker House open
Celebration dream alive
Gasol Bynum pray

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2008, 09:50:21 AM »
Prayer answered
Escape Wiz in overtime
.500 ball back

Laker House open
Celebration dream alive
Gasol Bynum pray

Must have returned with retard math where 50-24 = .500
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2008, 10:15:43 AM »
lol -- I can count on 1 finger how many NBA teams that I have been a true fan of
Is that something to be proud of?  :D :D

I doubt that you would get it, but yes, it is something to be proud of.

Keep telling yourself that Barry is the only thing missing from the Spurs attack!  ::)  It's hard to believe that the Spurs put ALL of their hopes on a role player! 
No realSpurs are telling ourselves that.

Glad that you findally agree with me on this -- you are the ONLY one telling yourself that (which obviously shows you aren't a realSpurs).

As for the Spurs winning yesterday, it was a great thing that Dirk went down -- otherwise the Mavs win that game!
R Lousie, the Spurs made a 14-0 run with SuperManu leading the way to go ahead 55-54 with Dirk in the game.  Stick to voice lessons, your hoop speculations suck.

Twisting facts, sometimes I think you actually find a way to believe yourself!

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2008, 10:15:52 AM »
math right dense FRAN koast
Gasol injury 10 games
5 and 5 Lakers

Offline msc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2008, 11:31:43 AM »
math right dense FRAN koast
Gasol injury 10 games
5 and 5 Lakers

Two starters missing
Along with top bench player
It could be much worse 

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2008, 12:12:03 PM »
lol -- I can count on 1 finger how many NBA teams that I have been a true fan of -- I bet you would have to take off your shoes and socks to count the number of teams that you have bandwagonned for 'cause you would run out of fingers.

Yeah, and I can count on one finger what I think of Haikus poetry. Does it always have to be this bad?
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2008, 12:22:05 PM »
lol -- I can count on 1 finger how many NBA teams that I have been a true fan of -- I bet you would have to take off your shoes and socks to count the number of teams that you have bandwagonned for 'cause you would run out of fingers.

Yeah, and I can count on one finger what I think of Haikus poetry. Does it always have to be this bad?

Beauty beholden
By the eyes of old JoMal
Not found in Haiku
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2008, 01:35:09 PM »
Where is the Bardawg?
When will he make difference?
Maybe one more beer
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2008, 02:21:13 PM »

Beauty beholden
By the eyes of old JoMal
Not found in Haiku

Umm....'kay.

Thanks for being honest.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2008, 02:27:30 PM »

Beauty beholden
By the eyes of old JoMal
Not found in Haiku

Umm....'kay.

Thanks for being honest.

Since you seem to be struggling with understanding poetry I'll explain:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...I am sure you have heard this before.  But beauty cannot be found in Haiku by your own admission (unless I misunderstood your one-finger comment).  Thus a Haiku that laments the fact that you cannot find beauty in Haiku.

However in my eyes that was a very moving piece of literature.  <sob>  forgive me whilst I dry my eyes so as to behold more literary beauty.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2008, 04:04:01 PM »

Beauty beholden
By the eyes of old JoMal
Not found in Haiku

Umm....'kay.

Thanks for being honest.

Since you seem to be struggling with understanding poetry I'll explain:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...I am sure you have heard this before.  But beauty cannot be found in Haiku by your own admission (unless I misunderstood your one-finger comment).  Thus a Haiku that laments the fact that you cannot find beauty in Haiku.

However in my eyes that was a very moving piece of literature.  <sob>  forgive me whilst I dry my eyes so as to behold more literary beauty.

<tap, tap, tap>  ......  are you done?

Okay, my understanding of poetry is somewhat limited to dirty limericks.

Haiku poetry is certainly within my own admission, as you state. I lament the fact that I only find beauty in Haiku as viewed as an image fading away in the rear view mirror.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 06:17:47 PM by JoMal »

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2008, 04:12:31 PM »

Haiku poetry is certainly within my own admission, as you state. I lament the fact that I only fine beauty in Haiku as viewed as an image fading away in the rear view mirror.

Probably not "dirty" enough but rub a cowpie or two on your monitor and I'm sure it will do...

There once was a man from Cowtown
Who hoped his team would win the crown
But along came some Southern Californeens
That showed the Kings to be Queens
Which explains why he is always so down.

-Moody Blues

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2008, 06:18:47 PM »

Haiku poetry is certainly within my own admission, as you state. I lament the fact that I only fine beauty in Haiku as viewed as an image fading away in the rear view mirror.

Probably not "dirty" enough but rub a cowpie or two on your monitor and I'm sure it will do...

There once was a man from Cowtown
Who hoped his team would win the crown
But along came some Southern Californeens
That showed the Kings to be Queens
Which explains why he is always so down.

Et tu, brute'?

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2008, 11:48:59 PM »
Brandon Roy dunks hard
Kobe shoots many freethrows
Rescue not enough

Vladman try real hard
Aldridge, Blake, Frye dominate
Ronnee gets slapped

"Frontrunner" says Phil