Author Topic: OT- the new Knight Rider  (Read 1040 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
OT- the new Knight Rider
« on: February 18, 2008, 03:04:23 PM »
Anyone catch this last night?  The Hoff made a quick appearance (and was basically a dead beat dad  :o) as his son takes the wheel of the new K.I.T.T. (Keeping It Too Tacky).  Val Kilmer is the voice of K.I.T.T.....better than the last voice I think, but what is funny is Will Arnett was already tagged to voice the car, but because he did voice over work for another car maker, he was replaced at the last second by Val.  IMO they should have gotten someone like Sam L Jackson, or michael clarke duncan as the voice, you know, someone that sounds tough atleast.  The shelby mustang itself looks sweet though.  The show was ok, seemed decent enough....I just can't help the feeling if they can bring back the Hoff (in a sense) and K.I.T.T....why can't they bring back the A-Team?!    ::) 8) ;D
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: OT- the new Knight Rider
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 03:13:18 PM »
Anyone catch this last night?  The Hoff made a quick appearance (and was basically a dead beat dad  :o) as his son takes the wheel of the new K.I.T.T. (Keeping It Too Tacky).  Val Kilmer is the voice of K.I.T.T.....better than the last voice I think, but what is funny is Will Arnett was already tagged to voice the car, but because he did voice over work for another car maker, he was replaced at the last second by Val.  IMO they should have gotten someone like Sam L Jackson, or michael clarke duncan as the voice, you know, someone that sounds tough atleast.  The shelby mustang itself looks sweet though.  The show was ok, seemed decent enough....I just can't help the feeling if they can bring back the Hoff (in a sense) and K.I.T.T....why can't they bring back the A-Team?!    ::) 8) ;D

They are making an A-Team movie where Ice Cube is playing Mr. T's character lol
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 03:30:02 PM »
LMFAO!!

http://imdb.com/title/tt0429493/

Cube as B.A. and woody harrelson as Murdoch... 8)
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 03:39:43 PM »
did you ever watch the last knight rider movie where K.I.T.T. was some kind of red sports car, and they had filmed it here in S.A...the most retarded thing was (yes, the MOST retarded thing) was when K.I.T.T. is floating in the SA river for some stupid chase scene...Hell that's how I remember it...I was totally embarrassed for my city when I saw that on t.v.....

http://imdb.com/title/tt0102227/
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 03:41:45 PM by SPURSX3 »