Author Topic: Artest to the Suns?  (Read 13303 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Artest to the Suns?
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2008, 02:39:42 PM »
Looks like I may end up having to foot the bill for your and WoWs cosmopolitans.

Ft Wayne Mad Ants dir of operations just informed me Richardson has not yet been traded.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2008, 02:46:10 PM »
Looks like I may end up having to foot the bill for your and WoWs cosmopolitans.

Ft Wayne Mad Ants dir of operations just informed me Richardson has not yet been traded.

You know what...im going to give you props for FINALLY admitting when you are wrong on something.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2008, 02:48:29 PM »

You know what...im going to give you props for FINALLY admitting when you are wrong on something.

I'll second that.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2008, 02:55:26 PM »
If he doesn't join the Spurs by tonight I'll give up full ownage.

But if he signs with them before the trade deadline I think I'm well within the spirit of my original post, that being Richardson being available as a Spur to possibly be a part of the deal for Artie.

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2008, 04:05:25 PM »
Thanks, guys, for taking up half of this thread about Ron Artest to discuss whether or not Jeremy Richardson, whom I had never heard of before, was signed, was going to sign, or had his ten day contract re-upped, by the Spurs.

Maybe next we can hijack a thread about the Lakers dealing with the Shaq trade to discuss how Andre Brown doesn't tie his sneakers according to team policy.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2008, 04:28:35 PM »
Maybe next we can hijack a thread about the Lakers dealing with the Shaq trade to discuss how Andre Brown doesn't tie his sneakers according to team policy.

With Reality on board the opposite is more likely to happen.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2008, 04:37:53 PM »

. . . and speaking of Andre Brown.  His calf-tattoo is really really bad isn't it?
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2008, 04:40:47 PM »

. . . and speaking of Andre Brown.  His calf-tattoo is really really bad isn't it?

:D
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2008, 04:51:25 PM »
Thanks, guys, for taking up half of this thread about Ron Artest to discuss whether or not Jeremy Richardson, whom I had never heard of before, was signed, was going to sign, or had his ten day contract re-upped, by the Spurs.

If you don't know who the NBDL all stars are then how will you know if you get fair value for Artest? 
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2008, 05:02:31 PM »

If you don't know who the NBDL all stars are then how will you know if you get fair value for Artest? 

Wild intuition.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2008, 05:05:43 PM »

Only if you do not take into account how it flows together with the butt tatoo on Rudy Gay.

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2008, 10:01:19 AM »
JoMal,

Rudy "Happy" is the preferred nomenclature, please.   :P
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2008, 10:23:49 AM »
If he doesn't join the Spurs by tonight I'll give up full ownage.

Please send the monthly royalty checks to:

Lurker Rulz
1 Who's Your Daddy Lane
Spurs Fandom, USA
-Moody Blues

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2008, 10:26:07 AM »
Can I please us painkillers and tequila shots during this?

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2008, 10:45:04 AM »
Oh Great Tim, please help me make it thru this.  "Lurker rulz, Lurker rulz...."