Author Topic: Would Laker fans welcome Kwame back?  (Read 1455 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Would Laker fans welcome Kwame back?
« on: February 07, 2008, 10:29:25 PM »
While it is highly unlikely the Grizz will just flat out release Kwame, he will obviously be available in the offseason.  Would anybody want the guy back?  IMO as a reserve Kwame would be valuable.  He can play solid post defense and would be a good bench player.  That huge body is enough to keep him around somewhere in the NBA, why not in L.A.  I really like Turiaf but he is way too undersized to bang with C's in the league.  I don't know who I like better as a reserve a C, Mihm or Kwame.  IMO Kwame will be available for the vet min and the Lakers should pick him up as a bench player.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Would Laker fans welcome Kwame back?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 10:37:56 PM »
I had just placed a call to the Spurs to let them know where they could pick up a reserve center real cheap in the off-season!  I DON'T want to see Kwame in purple and gold -- watching him single-handedly give away points on both ends of the floor just kills me.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 11:07:43 PM »
I had just placed a call to the Spurs to let them know where they could pick up a reserve center real cheap in the off-season!  I DON'T want to see Kwame in purple and gold -- watching him single-handedly give away points on both ends of the floor just kills me.

You are so right, I must be loopy from my Gasol high to even consider it.  Thanks for bringing me back down.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 11:20:37 PM »
Glad you two were able to resolve that menopausal moment.  So good to have you back Randy.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 09:45:17 AM »
Glad you two were able to resolve that menopausal moment.  So good to have you back Randy.

This little thing you have going with him is moving into that 3rd grade girl who constantly tries to be mean to a guy to get his attention cuz she has a crush on him level.

Would I like to see Kwame back? Nope!  Unless of course it was to pick up Chris Mihm so they both could go to LAX to forever play overseas.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 10:28:48 AM »
This little thing you have going with him is moving into that 3rd grade girl who constantly tries to be mean to a guy to get his attention cuz she has a crush on him level.

Randy better watch out or he might get his hair pulled.  Either that or Reality might waste more bandwidth with another pic.

Would I like to see Kwame back? Nope!  Unless of course it was to pick up Chris Mihm so they both could go to LAX to forever play overseas.

Who is going to back up the 5 spot?  I know Gasol can back up Bynum at the 5 but if either guy gets into foul trouble who will step in and give one of those two a breather?
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2008, 10:35:34 AM »

Randy better watch out or he might get his hair pulled.  Either that or Reality might waste more bandwidth with another pic.

Who is going to back up the 5 spot?  I know Gasol can back up Bynum at the 5 but if either guy gets into foul trouble who will step in and give one of those two a breather?

I rather see an undersized Ronnie at the 5 then see Chris Mihm.  Just my personal take on it.  Really that is there only choice and Mihm can't play both literally and in regards to his injury.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 10:36:08 AM »
I've got a visual of you two spoiled chicks at the beauty parlor sitting around having your nails done.  As you whine about not being satisfied with the Kwame-Gasol Collusion and now wanting Kwame back for cheap, Randy fans you to keep the hot flashes down.  Now trust fund babee westkoast walks into the beauty parlor and wants the keys to the Merthadeeths.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2008, 10:45:32 AM »
I've got a visual of you two spoiled chicks at the beauty parlor sitting around having your nails done.  As you whine about not being satisfied with the Kwame-Gasol Collusion and now wanting Kwame back for cheap, Randy fans you to keep the hot flashes down.  Now trust fund babee westkoast walks into the beauty parlor and wants the keys to the Merthadeeths.

I've got a visual of you having that visual and thinking you are the most Laker obsessed person I know.  You obsess about the team, players, coaches, front office, back office and even their fans.  I am starting to think you are falling into the crack dealer trap, you are using your own product.  I was wondering why "winning juice" sales and shipments are way down despite the Gasol trade.  Stop drinking the "winning juice"!
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2008, 10:46:44 AM »
I've got a visual of you two spoiled chicks at the beauty parlor sitting around having your nails done.  As you whine about not being satisfied with the Kwame-Gasol Collusion and now wanting Kwame back for cheap, Randy fans you to keep the hot flashes down.  Now trust fund babee westkoast walks into the beauty parlor and wants the keys to the Merthadeeths.

I've got a visual of you having that visual and thinking you are the most Laker obsessed person I know.  You obsess about the team, players, coaches, front office, back office and even their fans.  I am starting to think you are falling into the crack dealer trap, you are using your own product.  I was wondering why "winning juice" sales and shipments are way down despite the Gasol trade.  Stop drinking the "winning juice"!

Reality I have some homework for you. Go listen to Notorious BIG "10 crack commandments" .  One of them is "Never get high on your own supply"

Mihm had lost most of his lift due to his injuries so I much rather see Ronnie, who blocks a good amount of shots for us, then him.