Author Topic: Orl - Boston Turkaloo  (Read 7960 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Orl - Boston Turkaloo
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2008, 06:50:33 PM »
You are so retarded you don't even realize that he said the ball was suppose to go to Hedo.  They always run plays for Hedo.  Even the commentators talked about it.
Predictable skirt comes true in 30 seconds.

LOL...just take your L and keep it moving Reality.  Upping this thread over and over makes you look dumb.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2008, 10:54:56 AM »
It was just a matter of time before it happened. 

WayOutWest has cracked.  The twisting, turning, dancing, dosey-doing, and promenading have finally driven him off the cliff of sanity.  You've reduced him to desperate, maniacal laughter---well---on second thought, he'll contribute about as much basketball knowledge as he ever has in sum. 

Here's to you, WOW.  8)
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2008, 11:48:29 AM »
^^  :D :D

westkoast
LOL...just take your L and keep it moving Reality.
I was gonna take my W and just keep moving, but watching WoW play with his computer as he cracks is too much fun.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2008, 12:10:46 PM »
^^  :D :D

westkoast
LOL...just take your L and keep it moving Reality.
I was gonna take my W and just keep moving, but watching WoW play with his computer as he cracks is too much fun.

I didn't know you spell retard with a W now.  I guess given your height and mental state you might be Wee-tarded  :D

Keep upping the thread so people can see you jumping back and forth from yes it was a quality shot to it was just throwing it up only to try to save face by bringing up the Lakers as usual lol

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2008, 12:26:56 PM »
I'm glad you and WoW study my writings so carefully as to point out potential mistakes in my uber Realiable posts.
I continue to have faith that breakthrus will come thru at a future date, as small and not so small ones already have.

The play was not designed to be a trey.  No way no how.  Stan Van Gundy and Hedo said so themselves.  Right there you are gonzo, finato.
Now you have twisted from saying the trey shot was for a FACT designed for Hedo to then saying the inbounds only was designed for Hedo.  Fair enough, ITA.  Lets go further and say the plan was for Hedo to attempt a 2 point shot, since it was and that is what Hedo verified.

However i did say his final heave was a "good, calculated shot."  So what's up with that?
Getting the inbounds at 14 seconds, Hedo as mentioned was going to try to drive and get fouled.  As he dribbled and got cut off, or rather let himself get cutoff above the arc , tic tock went the clock.  It's here at about 4 seconds left that I prop Hedo for doing a good, calculated move to position to shoot-chuck.  You see as the clock nears zero, if Plan A and B are gone, NBA or for that matter rec league player has to do what he has to do to get a shot off.  Hedo spun and did indeed get a look at the hoop and scored.  So from 4 seconds on down, Hedo sensing all other options planned were gone, yes a good calculated shot.  From 4 seconds on down.  Not from 14 on down. 

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2008, 12:48:19 PM »
It was just a matter of time before it happened. 

WayOutWest has cracked.  The twisting, turning, dancing, dosey-doing, and promenading have finally driven him off the cliff of sanity.  You've reduced him to desperate, maniacal laughter---well---on second thought, he'll contribute about as much basketball knowledge as he ever has in sum. 

Here's to you, WOW.  8)

Oh yea!......

Actually, it's kinda hard for me to put much effort into berating someone with a queer avatar and FNBA team name.  IMO your self inflicted damage is insult enough.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Skandery

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2008, 12:49:03 PM »
It's here at about 4 seconds left that I prop Hedo for doing a good, calculated move to position to shoot-chuck.

A SHOOT-CHUCK!?!?!?

:D :D

<singing>  Twisting the night away.  Twisting the niiigggghhhhht away.  He drinks a whiskey drink, he drinks a vodka drink, he drinks a latte drink, he drinks a cider drink.  <singing>

"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2008, 01:47:40 PM »
"Shoot-chuck"
Time running out in game, player has either by his or his own teams misdoings taken themselves away from a good shot attempt or opponents D has taken away good percentage shot.  Therefore must position to shoot-chuck ball whether it is a good percentage shot attempt or not.
Is practiced regularly by NBA, Starbucks, and Missouri players.

Exactly what happened with Hedo in the Boston-Orl ending.
Ballgame.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2008, 02:18:50 PM »
Well, I haven't really given my input on the atual play, just commenting on the obvious spinning a twisting from one poster.

So......IMO, the play was drawn up and designed for Hedo to take the last shot but Hedo ended up taking a BAD shot.  The shot went in so good for them but I would NOT want THAT actual shot taken, unless it was Kobe. 8)  In all honesty, Kobe, TMac and <gasp> GNob are guys I can live with taking that high degree of dificulty shot, those guys just seem to have a knack for making something out of nothing and actually making a few of those.  Other players just don't seem to do well if they don't get the shot they want.  Just don't ask TMac or GNob to try and defend against it, out of those three only Kobe is capable of defending against that shot. ;)
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2008, 02:28:49 PM »
heh heh heh.
owned.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2008, 03:18:42 PM »
heh heh heh.
owned.

Yes you did 'own' yourself by saying it was a chuck and then a calculated shot and then a chuck again  :D

Honestly we should just demote you to Fan Home.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2008, 03:40:35 PM »
No it was WoW going crazy with his smileys then when all was said and done he felt free to admit he agreed with me 100%.
It's so nice when this happens.  Satisfying. ;)

Oh and to finish you, I have yet to talk to one RealSpur who in a tiegame last possession with 14 seconds who would by design draw up a 1st option 3 pointer.  None. 

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2008, 04:24:39 PM »
No it was WoW going crazy with his smileys then when all was said and done he felt free to admit he agreed with me 100%.

Are you saying I agree with you saying it was a "chuck"?

OR

Are you saying I agree with you saying it was a "calculate, good shot"?

OR

Are you saying I agree with you saying it was a "chuck"?

I'm sure if you answer the question that the "smileys" will still stand.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2008, 04:26:57 PM »
Did anyone see that ending?  :D :D  3 point chuck by Turkolue for the Orlando win.

The final shot i agree was calculated, good shot.

...which he did chuck and make...

It was actually pretty funny watching him hit the obviously ad libbed play.

P.S.  Reality is right 100%!  OWNED!!!!
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Skandery

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2008, 04:30:13 PM »
<singing>
He sings the songs that remind him of the good times.  He sings the songs that remind him of the bettah times.  

He gets shot down, but he gets up again, you're never gonna keep him down.  
<singing>