Author Topic: Done Got Me a Daughter Outta Wife #1  (Read 6729 times)

Offline msc

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Done Got Me a Daughter Outta Wife #1
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2008, 01:40:38 PM »
Congrats, Ted!  She's beautiful. 

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2008, 02:16:59 PM »
She really doesn't look like a newborn.  How big was she at birth?!  Are you guys trying to breed players for the Utah WNBA team?!
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2008, 03:17:17 PM »
Well, she is too pretty to be mine, Ted, so congradulations.

When I saw she had TWO eyebrows, I knew she couldn't be yours either.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2008, 04:06:34 PM »

ROFL!

To answer ya'll's questions: She was 8 lbs and 13 oz.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2008, 04:14:37 PM »
Well, she is too pretty to be mine, Ted, so congradulations.

Fooled you!!! Those weren't my eyebrows. That's where my hairline starts.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2008, 05:19:17 PM »
Congrats Ted, as the father of a 29 year old son, a 22 year old and 12 year old daughters, let me say girls are the biggest roller coaster in the world. My boy was not raised in our house so I can't speak to how it is raising them, but I compete with 3 females, count your blessing you only have 2, oops, I forgot your other wives, dude you are so done for!

Again, congrats
Dan

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2008, 05:40:32 PM »
Congrats Ted, as the father of a 29 year old son, a 22 year old and 12 year old daughters, let me say girls are the biggest roller coaster in the world. My boy was not raised in our house so I can't speak to how it is raising them, but I compete with 3 females, count your blessing you only have 2, oops, I forgot your other wives, dude you are so done for!

Again, congrats

:o

Skandery I don't know you feel personally but man I feel like a toddler.

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2008, 06:03:23 PM »

Again, congrats

Uhhm, that was me 'Koast, not Skander, and let's never forget, no matter how old I am, JoMal is older, waaay older
Dan

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2008, 08:27:06 PM »

Again, congrats

Uhhm, that was me 'Koast, not Skander, and let's never forget, no matter how old I am, JoMal is older, waaay older

....and even with my eyebrow issue, better looking too.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2008, 08:51:16 PM »

Again, congrats

I know it was you not Skander...reason I brought up Skander was he and I are not too much older then your oldest  :D

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2008, 08:39:30 AM »

Again, congrats

I know it was you not Skander...reason I brought up Skander was he and I are not too much older then your oldest  :D

Well, I am right there with Dan looking at the old geezer JoMal and wondering if I will be that senile in a couple years.

My oldest will 29 this year and recently informed me that I will be a grandpa by the fall.  My baby will turn 25 next week.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2008, 11:37:04 AM »

I know what you mean, wk.  Lurker and Dan have 29 years olds, which is 2 years older than I'm going to be in 4 months.

We still have Wolverine who is our age.  And of course that little tyke Reality we can wisely bring along.  8)
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2008, 11:44:41 AM »
If it makes you feel any better, I'll just be 26 in 10 days, so you've got me beat.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2008, 03:53:59 PM »
And of course that little tyke Reality we can wisely bring along.  8)
Can we go to Schlitterbahn!?  Can we, can we?!

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2008, 02:04:40 PM »
And of course that little tyke Reality we can wisely bring along.  8)
Can we go to Schlitterbahn!?  Can we, can we?!

OK, you live in Cali don't you??  WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT SCHLTTERBAHN?!   Did you move to Texas and not tell anyone?  First you take our team, NOW you take one of our waterparks too?!!!  ::) ::) ::)

j/k
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.