Author Topic: Death Penalty  (Read 4230 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Death Penalty
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2008, 04:00:40 PM »
How about prior to posting on this board?

On the subject of getting cracked out and then posting on this board.  I'm going to leave it to your expert testimony, Reality.
L-RonKrishnaism, Missourism, and other conditions are routinely mistaken for crack, heroin and other addictions.  Additionally, the results of DNA testing are pending.  When watching the Spurs get dismantled by the Fab Four at Staples in '03, i took a portion of peanut shell that fell from WoWs mouth as he cheered on Shaq.  Other samples obtained from a cup at the Newport Beach CA Starbucks, pizza trays from Columbia, Missouri and other classified MZ sites are pending.

Next, I will e-mail you a pee sample to further enlighten your faze mood.
I meant to say yours was already taken from a beer bottle.  Large amounts of alchohol, Melitta cappacino residue and cow parts*
*semi classified.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2008, 04:07:59 PM »

On the subject of getting cracked out and then posting on this board.  I'm going to leave it to your expert testimony, Reality.

I think this is a perfect example of the harmful issues you are talking about Skandy, you have destroyed wk's argument regarding drugs.  Good job!  It's obvious drugs destroy the mind and as a result cause pain for all those around the infected individual.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2008, 04:28:03 PM »

L-RonKrishnaism, Missourism, and other conditions are routinely mistaken for crack, heroin and other addictions.  Additionally, the results of DNA testing are pending.  When watching the Spurs get dismantled by the Fab Four at Staples in '03, i took a portion of peanut shell that fell from WoWs mouth as he cheered on Shaq.  Other samples obtained from a cup at the Newport Beach CA Starbucks, pizza trays from Columbia, Missouri and other classified MZ sites are pending.

Next, I will e-mail you a pee sample to further enlighten your faze mood.
I meant to say yours was already taken from a beer bottle.  Large amounts of alchohol, Melitta cappacino residue and cow parts*
*semi classified.

Oh Great!!!

You tell me that after I have already peed on my keyboard.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2008, 04:35:20 PM »

I think this is a perfect example of the harmful issues you are talking about Skandy, you have destroyed wk's argument regarding drugs.  Good job!  It's obvious drugs destroy the mind and as a result cause pain for all those around the infected individual.

Or those who have to read his posts  :D
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2008, 04:56:54 PM »
Well, I'm for the death penalty, if handed down by a jury.

It has nothing to do with cost.  It has nothing to do with the humanity/inhumanity of a punishment.  Simply put, there are crimes so severe that willing perpetrators SHOULD forfeit their lives for committing them.  They've decided to write a closing chapter for someone else, so I have little concern when society decides to do the same to them.

And, by the way, I'm sick to death of this, "We shouldn't judge people" stuff.  If you feel that way, you should never serve on a jury.  PERIOD.  The prohibition against judgement talked about in the Bible refers to the worthiness/unworthiness of a person for God's grace and forgiveness...as if we have any authority on such a subject.

The law of the land asks us to determine a person's guilt.  Serving on a jury requires a civic responsibility to respond appropriate to the wishes of society - not according to our religious - or any other - whim.  If the law of the land recommends the death penalty be CONSIDERED, then is should be appropriately CONSIDERED.

Many things about the prison system as it currently exists are an absolute joke.  Sustinence and rehabilitation are all that are required - and, as a citizen, out of what little goodness there is in my heart toward criminals, I'll be willing to foot the bill for education in the prisons, as well.  Television?  Computer Access?  Fully furnished gymnasiums?  No way.

Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2008, 05:14:17 PM »
W If you feel that way, you should never serve on a jury.  PERIOD.

And I don't I avoid jury duty like SARS  :D
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com