Author Topic: yeah i guess i was tea of the weak  (Read 2055 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
yeah i guess i was tea of the weak
« on: February 10, 2004, 01:46:14 PM »
:(  :(  :(  :(  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline gaither

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2004, 02:53:59 PM »
I don't know about Team of the Weak, but your team has certainly been the most mobile team of the season. You can win one week 9-2, and get your ass handed to you the next week at 2-9. Consistency is not your forte', but it keeps life in the FNBA interesting.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2004, 03:02:26 PM »
I don't know about Team of the Weak, but your team has certainly been the most mobile team of the season. You can win one week 9-2, and get your ass handed to you the next week at 2-9. Consistency is not your forte', but it keeps life in the FNBA interesting.
 :ph34r:

yeah...although i am not sure it was my ass handed back to me.....oh wait, yes you are right that was my ass....i didnt recognize it with the shoe prints all over it...

:blink:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.