Author Topic: Spurs 2005 Title piece  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Spurs 2005 Title piece
« on: June 02, 2007, 01:18:13 AM »
http://hitmanyr2k.com/Pippen.htm

Just in case you don't own a Spurs cd and want some action between now and the Finals.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: Spurs 2005 Title piece
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 01:11:39 PM »
They couldn't find a gayer song for that video?  They came close but not quite the gayest.

The Manu video is pretty good and I'd forgotten how good Pippen really was, IMO the best SF to ever play the game.  While Pippen the most talented SF ever, he would destroy ANY SF including Larry Legend, I don't think I would pick him over Bird to lead my franchise, Bird had that leadership quality that Pippen lacked.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Spurs 2005 Title piece
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 01:26:04 PM »
song = lame and gay, concur.

Larry Legend would light up Pippens D.  But i agree Pippen would race past Bird on drives.
Pippen yet another guy who is just fortunate Lenny Bias passed away.  Bias could hang with Pippen at the SF and would outrebound him Xs10, altho by 1996 Bias may have slowed down quite a bit. 
Larrys heart 47 times as large as Pipsqueaks.  Without Jordan he showed what a puss he was.  Had he an ounce of the leadership skills you mention he lacks does Portland choke off that 7th game?  Well actually perhaps no one could have overcome those calls. :D