Author Topic: Kobe addresses Laker Nation on PMS Show.  (Read 4037 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Kobe addresses Laker Nation on PMS Show.
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2007, 05:36:23 PM »
Call my psychic...earlier I said the story was going to change by tomorrow and it already changed.  5 minutes ago ESPN reported he did not want to be traded and retracted their comments, AGAIN 
Umm, a live interview with Stephen Smith?

That is what they said on LA radio who also interviewed him about it.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2007, 05:44:02 PM »
Call my psychic...earlier I said the story was going to change by tomorrow and it already changed.  5 minutes ago ESPN reported he did not want to be traded and retracted their comments, AGAIN 
Umm, a live interview with Stephen Smith?

That is what they said on LA radio who also interviewed him about it.

I heard Kobe say on two occassions that he wants to be traded, but he would like the CURRENT situation to change so he can retire a Laker.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2007, 06:00:15 PM »
Kobe is now saying "trade me anywhere".  He doesn't care about winning, he just wants out of L.A.  He says the reason is the comments from the Laker "insider".  Wow!  He also says he's upset that the Lakers told him they are going to rebuild and be a contendor right away while at the same time telling PJ that the rebuilding process was a long term goal.

Props to Shaq for sticking up for Kobe even though Kobe ratted him out durring the Denver scandal.

Yeah.....nothing like having a common enemy to unite foes. Must be absolute heaven to be a part of the Laker front office these days.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."