Author Topic: just popped in to say hello!  (Read 897 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
just popped in to say hello!
« on: April 12, 2007, 10:42:59 PM »
 ::)

Getting ready for the REAL season to start!!  Go Spurs Go baby!!  I like our chances this year, not worried to much about the Suns, but Dallas still makes me a bit nervous.  seems like everything here is about as it was since it was when I last popped in.  Reality still gets best ripped on for everything he types!! lol j/k.

Hopefully I will be in more as the playoffs start!

PS.  head over to general discussion, I posted on "Grindhouse"

love that movie!  :D
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: just popped in to say hello!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 11:27:59 PM »
What's up?
Yeah this last part of the season can get boring.
Definitely some seeding to still take place tho.

Actually you have missed quite a bit.  RoBlackman is no longer a Laker rooter, is a semi Spurs rooter and thinks Kobme is a self absorbed punk! 

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: just popped in to say hello!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 09:44:49 AM »
Hay!

IMO Spurs have a very good chance of getting it done this year.  Everything seems to be lining up perfectly for them.  They are about as hot as you can get going into the playoffs and everyone seems to be healthy.  Dallas is going to be the big test again this year.  I really don't see much of anyone else being an issue for them, Suns included.

I've been waiting to see grindhouse at one of the last drive ins out in Southern California.  Seems like it would be a perfect fit with that movie.  Ill have to check out your review.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com