Author Topic: ARGH*!@^ The sad state of the Los Angeles Lakers  (Read 2865 times)

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Re: ARGH*!@^ The sad state of the Los Angeles Lakers
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 03:51:49 PM »
Well now that just doesn't make any sense, every white girl from here to Maine knows that Kobe "Rules".   I figured it had to be a typo on your part considering your still relaxed after getting back from vacation and your lazy finger must have bumped the "I" instead of the "U". 

Kobe/Riles could be a great shirt too though, I think I see where you were giong with this now.  I can see it now, Pat Riley and Kobe side by side with arms around each other each holding up their free hands lined with Championship Rings, cartoon word bubbles showing what each NBA icon is thinking would read: for Riley "You were right Kobe, Shaq is fat and lazy.  I never should have left the best franchise in sports history"; while Kobe's would read: "Where 'da White Women At?!?!?"

I don't think the camera would be lingering too long on where Kobe and Riley would actually have their free hands occupied during any photo opp involving those two hugging each other.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline msc

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: ARGH*!@^ The sad state of the Los Angeles Lakers
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2007, 04:22:08 PM »

I don't think the camera would be lingering too long on where Kobe and Riley would actually have their free hands occupied during any photo opp involving those two hugging each other.

Hey now!!!  :D